By Chace
So I found this place today. It's called "Agave Azul" and apparently azul is pronounced "A Zuul" which made me laugh and laugh and laugh.

Pretty decent grub...also there's a guy that lives in that town that owns both a General Lee and a Roscoe Sheriff's car and has them set up in his yard at a mock up of Cooter's Garage...so despite my Ecto being up there, this was my favorite part of the mural!

By Chace
I have been toying with the idea of swapping my 22's for some 20's for a little while now, well a week ago I had a tire blow out and the fact that the tires for the 20's are $100 less PER TIRE kinda made my mind up for me.

So anyway here's the new ones....

Ecto sitting at driving height

Slammed out

One thing I do wanna do is have one of the guys in the car club who is a pinstripe artist, stripe the aluminum part on the lip in a bright red. Aside from that I'm pretty pleased. AND I think I have a buyer for the 22's as well so win win.
By Boomerjinks
Faux Brembo's? Ballin, yo!

I'm hoping to ditch the 20s on mine and go with much smaller steelies or similar, and make up the difference with GIANT TIRES.
By Mr. D.
Chace wrote:I have been toying with the idea of swapping my 22's for some 20's for a little while now, well a week ago I had a tire blow out and the fact that the tires for the 20's are $100 less PER TIRE kinda made my mind up for me.
:shock: DAMN!!!! If I found tiers $100 less then what I pay now, I'd be getting free tiers (and they would owe me money). This is why I got out of the custom car scene.

The wheels look great man. But WOW! I don't think I could pay that much for tiers.
By Mr. D.
Tire*

Since for some reason I can edit that post 10 seconds after posting it. Yet some post I can edit well after posting.

(sorry, some of us have dyslexia for real)
By Chace
Disco Pants and Haircuts...

Today for Halloween my TV station sponsored "Trick or Treat Street" in the Macon Mall and since Oct 31 is Georgia Ghostbusters Day in the city of Macon, they had me put Ecto inside.

I did live shots in the 5, 6, and 7:00 news and cut this mini-package that aired in the 10 and 11....

http://www.newscentralga.com/news/local ... 00651.html

But what was REALLY cool was the one and only Ryan Kemp dropped by for a little while!

Also this was the first official appearance of my custom red GBII belt by George Doogan, thanks George!
RichLather, Tyrael liked this
By Chace
My car is not retarded enough...so this happened.

Also, In the trailer for the upcoming Need For Speed movie, there's one part where he's driving in a cool looking underpass at night...that was filmed a block away from the TV station, so tonight after work, this happened.....

Boomerjinks, Tyrael liked this
Did you get a chance to run the lights in an area without light pollution while it was snowing?

The flashes visually freeze the snow light a strobe light and it looks like the snow is standing completely still. Possibly my favorite thing.
By Chace
This weekend we did a parade on Saturday and Sunday...Sat. was the Dublin Ga St. Patrick's Parade (Dublin was settled by Irish folk and named after Dublin Ireland so they have events every day all month long) Then Sunday was the Cherry Blossom Parade in Macon Ga...We didn't really get a lot in Dublin but here's some pics From the Cherry Blossom Parade!

There were Aztec dancers in front of us.

The Death kid was creepy...

The group in front of the Aztecs were doing dances like "The Bus Stop" to songs like.. "Do it in the Butt"

Finally we got underway

About 3/4 of the way through a church lady joined us and danced along with the group till right at the end of the parade.

We've been doing the parade for 5 or 6 years now and we finally won an award!

Afterwards we went to our favorite Hibachi/Sushi place which had an amazing drink special!

Tyrael liked this
By Chace
Some of you saw the news on Facebook, I want to thank all those that posted and those that called and texted...I really do appreciate it.

But yes, Ecto-1G has been totaled out.

What had happened, was it was late after work and I had gone to the wal mart for some stuff. On the way home I realized I needed to go to my parent's place so I cut through this school parking lot that has sort of a horseshoe driveway. Since the last time I had been there, they constructed a large sidewalk that bisects the horseshoe......because it was so late there were no streetlights so I didn't see it till I was right on it. I tried to brake but I hit it and the front wheels jumped the curb enough to be on the edge.

There was zero body damage but the curb bent some of the suspension and hit the oil pan, which is aluminum so it exploded. (BTW this is back with the stock wheels and suspension and I hit hard but wasn't going very fast, evidenced by the air bags not deploying) I backed the car up before shutting it off when I realized what happened, but apparently it ran long enough to damage the bearings, so it needs a new motor.

Cost of repair not including labor: about $7,000

Value of car: between $7,000 and $9,000

I didn't take a lot of photos that night but here's what I did get.

A buddy of mine saw it being towed to the collision place

And that's where it sits now, we'll be pulling the stuff off the roof Wednesday and that'll be that.

RIP
Dan AKA liked this
By c05ta
I'm sure it's been suggested somewhere else but can you buy it back from the insurance company and just make the repairs slowly over time?
Perhaps wait till savage yards have big sales and get the replacement motor for half off. Then make it a weekend project or something?
Chace liked this
By zeta otaku
That SUCKS man :( Love the Magnums, just wish they sometimes had a bit more ground clearance...

As shitty of a thing as this is to say, I kinda wish you had an '08. Mine needs some body work (front bumper is shit as are the two fenders... hidden damage that I didn't notice until this past winter) and I would have loved to have thrown you some cash for the parts I need :(

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]