Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By clortho
joeghostbuster wrote:Image

did this last night in photoshop, someone mentioned on a blog somewhere that this would be an ideal cast for a 3rd live action movie, I have to agree (L-R: spengler, venkman, zeddmore, stantz)
Well, that's just for the regular movies. What about the inevitable midnight IMAX?
Last edited by clortho on July 22nd, 2008, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Irish_GBfan
Yeah and out of nowhere Spengler and Venkman (Carell and Rudd) give an impromptu
rendition of Afternoon Delight after they've busted a ghost.

Seth Rogen is too slobbish for Stantz. I don't know who Zeddemore is though.
By Troy
Irish_GBfan wrote:Yeah and out of nowhere Spengler and Venkman (Carell and Rudd) give an impromptu
rendition of Afternoon Delight after they've busted a ghost.

Seth Rogen is too slobbish for Stantz. I don't know who Zeddemore is though.
Rogen is actually an articulate and well spoken dude... don't judge a guy based on the characters he plays.
By Irish_GBfan
Yeah your right Netsolo, my bad :walterpeck:

I haven't seen that much of Rogen apart from his film roles.

I guess I'm just so used to the original guys that its hard to imagine anyone else filling their shoes.
By MrMartay
Zeddemore is Romany Malco who was brilliant in The 40 Year Old Virgin as Jay, the assistant whose Girlfriend was quoted as "Hurtin For A Squirtin'" and was a "Ho Fo Sho'"
By Nikorasu
i like them all except for carrel he would do better for louis tully, but i saw on facebook this same discusion, but with the guy who plays the other cop from super bad as egon which i thought was better.
but thats my opinion
By Nikorasu
joeghostbuster wrote:do you have the link to that facebook discussion?
yeah here try and tell if it works its a gb fan group and looking at it it is more or less some pics someone loaded on who should play in the gb3 or remake im not sure but its more or less pic somments on how they would or wouldn't work

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?k=1000000 ... 0230863612

tell me if the link works and if you got face book comment on all four pics shown
By SlimeTime286
Dude ..they're all just so funny they might be able to pull it off lololol

I love this casting....but i think you would need someone a little nerdier to play egon

Seth Rogan is PERFECT for the lead in a new GB movie lol

I keep remembering him in SuperBad and how he kept abusing his power as a cop! U know like drinking on the job, firing his gun at everything, running red lights.... JUST Imagine him with a proton pack LMAO

HEY!! come to think of it.......remember the other cop in SuperBad ?!? the one with the glasses ??!!
He could be EGON !!! PERFECT LMAO :sigh:
By KeymasterVinz
SlimeTime286 wrote:Seth Rogan is PERFECT for the lead in a new GB movie lol

I keep remembering him in SuperBad and how he kept abusing his power as a cop! U know like drinking on the job, firing his gun at everything, running red lights.... JUST Imagine him with a proton pack LMAO

HEY!! come to think of it.......remember the other cop in SuperBad ?!? the one with the glasses ??!!
The cop from Superbad, or even Ed Helms (Stu from The Hangover) would be a way better pick for Egon. They can both pull off the nerdy look better than Carell.

I think Craig Robinsion, John Cusack, Rob Corddry and Ed Helms would be great for GB3! I think if they spent some time relating to the original GBs they could create an exciting story for the current generation to enjoy like the originals fans did for the first film. I don't think I would want to see an Extreme GB story. Kids or teen GBs would destroy the movie. If it is a younger cast please, please get a good cast.

I can't wait to see whats in store for GB fans. If something like this actually was done right, it would be golden.
By trose
KeymasterVinz wrote:
SlimeTime286 wrote:Seth Rogan is PERFECT for the lead in a new GB movie lol

The cop from Superbad, or even Ed Helms (Stu from The Hangover) would be a way better pick for Egon. They can both pull off the nerdy look better than Carell.

I think Craig Robinsion, John Cusack, Rob Corddry and Ed Helms would be great for GB3! I think if they spent some time relating to the original GBs they could create an exciting story for the current generation to enjoy like the originals fans did for the first film. I don't think I would want to see an Extreme GB story. Kids or teen GBs would destroy the movie. If it is a younger cast please, please get a good cast.

I can't wait to see whats in store for GB fans. If something like this actually was done right, it would be golden.
Hahah i would love to see the cop from Superbad in it... that would be great. and John Cusack would also be wonderful!

Planet Hollywood Promo Codes
TheHotel Las Vegas Promo Codes
    Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]