Dallas, prepare to cross the streams!

Attending the 20th A-kon Convention this Sunday from 12:45-1:45 in State Room 2 are Terminal Reality and their Lead Character Artist, Jesse Sosa who is more commonly known as the forum member "skankerzero". At the convention they are hoping to offer attendees a special treat: A sneak preview demo of Ghostbusters: The Video Game, which lets players revisit the New York Public Library from the first movie.

Members of the public attending the convention are free to participate in the preview, and are encouraged to dress up as the boys in grey so you'll really be in the spirit whilst busting pesky poltergeists on the 360. So spread the word, pull out the flightsuit and strap on your Proton Pack.

For more info, visit http://www.a-kon.com

Visit the topic for updates.
I don't have Adobe Reader on my setup yet, so just to clarify:

Ghostbusters Demo being held at New York Public Library Sunday
Game Developers also in attendance
Costumed fans.

That AKon website is a bit of a mess for trying to find quick information. Ever a 'find' search using the browser didn't pop up ghostbusters. At least for me
NY is easy to get from my position, just getting a ride in is the problem.

I'm just not sure the full schedule. Is there going to be a talk? Any surprise guests? Is it just the game being demo'd? Price of ticket (Since I'm assuming the main con is not going to be at the library.)
Shredder565 wrote:Ghostbusters Demo being held at New York Public Library Sunday
No, Ghostbusters New York Public Library Demo being shown at A-Kon at the location in Dallas on Sunday. I'm not sure where you got the idea it was actually being held in Manhattan.

I've edited the article slightly, but I don't think it had to be.
StormRyder wrote:I was there, one of two oklahoma ghostbusters who attended and it was freaking awesome! :cool::cool:
Yeah, there were a couple of oklahoma guys, several of us dallas guys, and even a few new GB's I haven't met before. It was pretty awesome, the crowd cheered everytime the guy doing the demo caught a ghost. The good vibes were intense.

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

Is anybody making Slime Blowers that would fit the[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]