By Kingpin

Behind-the-scenes enthusiasts will be please to know that a recent update has delivered a collection of new production photographs to Ghostbusters.com. Shots include a cut scene of Ray in the Firehouse lab, new reference for the Ecto Containment Unit and an extremely moody shot of everyone's favourite member of the EPA.

Special thanks to Jeff of the Arizona Ghostbusters for the keen eye.
By Goosebuster
Talyn wrote:is there any way to get these photos out of the flash site? Im betting the original files in there are much larger...
If you have vista you can use the snipping tool.

I've just been and used my to get the pictures I wanted :D
Talyn wrote:is there any way to get these photos out of the flash site? Im betting the original files in there are much larger...
Yes. That's why I created this page at Spook Central:

http://www.ecto-web.org/~spookcentral/g ... imedia.htm

Thanks for reconfirming my belief that a page like this was needed.

You can read my take on the new photos here:

http://www.ecto-web.org/~spookcentral/s ... usters-com
By jettajeffro
Was there an equipment testing scene filmed? I've seen the Egon with trap pic before and I was always curious as to the machine with Ghostbusters reading on the display. In my old kids GB training manual they listed it as the containment unit which even back then I knew it wasn't. In the pic of Ray I noticed he's wearing safety googles and there is a pack on the bench in the background.
By Zack
I know there's the equipment test scene in the shooting script that ends with the subsequent blackout. Wonder if it was shot since Ivan Reitman though it worked against first seeing the equipment in the hotel.

Funny the blackout, fur coat and other deleted bits found their way into the 2nd movie :lol:
By joegianco
I just finished looking at the new additions and I must say, they truely are a treasure.

Also we can now put the Eugene Levy issue to bed. One of the photos on the site is the one with him standing beside the Ecto-1A. There is no zooming or cropping and you can clearly see him.

Weird. As I'm typing this I am watching Eugene Levy right now on the Late Show. Syncronosity or what?
joegianco wrote:Also we can now put the Eugene Levy issue to bed. One of the photos on the site is the one with him standing beside the Ecto-1A. There is no zooming or cropping and you can clearly see him.
I didn't know that anybody considered it an issue. It was "open and shut" for me when, during one of the Selected Soundbytes interview clips on the GB2 EPK, Rick Moranis said, "We have Eugene here today, who's Canadian."
By joegianco
spookcentral wrote:
joegianco wrote:Also we can now put the Eugene Levy issue to bed. One of the photos on the site is the one with him standing beside the Ecto-1A. There is no zooming or cropping and you can clearly see him.
I didn't know that anybody considered it an issue. It was "open and shut" for me when, during one of the Selected Soundbytes interview clips on the GB2 EPK, Rick Moranis said, "We have Eugene here today, who's Canadian."

Some people I know wouldn't accept it without a picture. That whole "pics or it didin't happen" thing is a two-edged sword sometimes.
By d_osborn
i never knew the eugene levy/sherm thing was a big mystery amongst fans... i always thought it was confirmed ages ago with pics. ...and isn't there even 'behind the scenes' footage of levy on set on the EPK? it seems like there is more than just moranis mentioning him, but it's been a while since i've watched it.
Zack wrote:I know there's the equipment test scene in the shooting script that ends with the subsequent blackout. Wonder if it was shot since Ivan Reitman though it worked against first seeing the equipment in the hotel.
my money is on the equipment test scene, which i always thought was scrapped before shooting. ...and i'm also betting that the "egon working on a trap" pic is from the same scene, as well. oh, sweet and merciful columbia gods... why must you tease us?!?!
By spookcentral
d_osborn wrote:i never knew the eugene levy/sherm thing was a big mystery amongst fans... i always thought it was confirmed ages ago with pics. ...and isn't there even 'behind the scenes' footage of levy on set on the EPK? it seems like there is more than just moranis mentioning him, but it's been a while since i've watched it.
Yes, there is some BTS footage from that scene on the EPK - some stills from it are on the GB2 Deleted Scenes: Sherman page on SC - but its filmed from too far away to see Levy's face clearly.
By Willie
spookcentral -- Paul: When you click on image 3 with the crew in yellow raincoats, you get a mirror of image 2 instead. Thanks for hosting that page of pictures on your site. And thanks so much more for having that awesome website.

Edit: It does that error on ghostbusters.com as well. So I dont know how I will get that picture in full size.

The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]