Available today for Pre-Order is four new sets of Ghostbusters Minimates, exclusive to Toys R' Us. The new two packs are a continuation of the diversity seen in Wave 3, with more lesser known but still awesome characters. Check out the list, with links to pre-order:

- Janosz & Statue of Liberty
- NY Mayor & Subway Ghost
- Venkmen & Slimer
- Slime Blower GB2 Ray & Theater Ghost

Wave 4 will start shipping July 15, 2010 from ToysRUs.com and will be showing up in stores shortly after. Thanks to our very own Minimates guru, joeghostbuster for the heads up.
I just thought of something... last time, everyone clamored that they should add a little marshmallow thing for Peck for that boxset, and they did... I forget where people submitted the idea, but how about a bus driver's hat on this Slimer, since its a GB2 set, and we already have a few Slimers that are all pretty close?

Anyone? Bueller?
Even though i'm a little annoyed that they finally release a regular GB 2 Venkman after I had made a custom version, this whole line is badass!!! I love the Janosz as well as Slime blower Ray. Totally looking forward to getting these.
I've gotta agree about adding something to the slimer, it looks almost identical to the one that came with Louis. I would have liked it if we were getting Winston with a slime blower in this wave, especially since there is a GB 2 Peter available. Still though, it's really awesome that the figures continue to come from DST. They have been nothing but awesome with their Ghostbusters line.
Isnt the only time you see ray with the slime blower and the dark uniform on is on ghostbusters 2 poster? I think they should've given him the tan uniform for this one with gb2 logo. Also, befor i read that was the mayour i had to think when was gilbert gotfried in gb2.
Petesapie> Nah, he was wearing the slime blower at the end of the movie. Though winston wore his longer and got alittle more play out of his cause Ray had gotten possessed by Vigo. I think the only time(s) we see Ray wearing the darker uniform is through the montage. :)
I can't wait to see the subway ghost minimate in person (it's disturbingly cute), and the slime blower is just awesome. Just placed my preorder now (I see they now have a 3 per order limit for each set, maybe they won't sell out as fast this time). So which ones do we think are going to wind up being shortpacked?
Sorry, but I personally can't beleive people collect these. I'm a hardcore, diehard GB fan, but I do have standards. LOL I wish companies would invest time in making things we want. Not lame wanna-be Legos! Make replica packs, fire house signs, traps, a new video game, anything but these!!!! :p
Rockerrob69 wrote:Sorry, but I personally can't beleive people collect these. I'm a hardcore, diehard GB fan, but I do have standards. LOL I wish companies would invest time in making things we want. Not lame wanna-be Legos! Make replica packs, fire house signs, traps, a new video game, anything but these!!!! :p
They're so popular because they're so easy to collect, they offer a greater range of characters then Mattel's figure range will ever be able to realistically cover... and come on, the detail of them is fantastic.

As much as I'd love to have Ghostbusters-themed Lego, the Lego minifigures would never be as detailed as the Minimates, and they are far from lame, good sir.

It's your right not to collect them, and nobody is forcing you to... but don't rain on the parades of those who are happy to collect the Minimates.

The Minimates have been one of the most successful merchandise lines, they're awesome and I as well as many, many other fans am glad that they're being made.
Rockerrob69 wrote: Not lame wanna-be Legos!
No one makes fun of Mini-mates! Why I oughta... HOLD ME BACK! *encourages someone to hold him back*

Well, at least the minimates have more articulation!

I definatley enjoy the Minimates line, I will look forward to a few of these from the set. Not too excited on Venkmen and Slimer. But the rest, bought on sight!
Hmmm... paper dolls?! Yeah, you'll buy that. What else? Um... how about a Slimer Giga Pet? Ha ha ha... yeah, I'm sure you suckers would buy that one too. Actually, I'd want one!
I know everyone likes the MiniMates, but they just look horrible. My opinion. Looks like someone stuck a marker in there a$$ and tried to draw faces on them!
Rockerrob69 wrote:Hmmm... paper dolls?! Yeah, you'll buy that. What else? Um... how about a Slimer Giga Pet? Ha ha ha... yeah, I'm sure you suckers would buy that one too. Actually, I'd want one!
I know everyone likes the MiniMates, but they just look horrible. My opinion. Looks like someone stuck a marker in there a$$ and tried to draw faces on them!
Ok, you may not like the Minimates, but there's no need to put people down for liking them, and calling us suckers and that we'd buy anything.

A lot of people happen to think these figures are pretty cool. No need to put people down for that.
Rock, I'm assuming that you're ok with calling AJ a sucker as well for carrying them in the GBF shop and for putting news about them up on the main page? C'mon, enough negativity for the minis. If you don't like them, don't buy them or try to make other people feel bad for liking them. I think that given the fact that they are only bout 2.5 inches tall, the detailing on them is great. It's actually better than alot of mainstream 6in lines.
while people hope for Mattel to make Scoleris, Vigo, Library Ghost, Terror Dogs, Louis Tully, Dana, Courtroom Ghostbusters etc...minimates has done those and THEN SOME. I know they will probably cross those bridges at some point and you can't really compare, but still..

I can see people not wanting them or liking the style but I don't get the hate either. It's a Ghostbusters product that is well done, highly detailed with a buttload of characters and the line is doing well...

no reason to piss in our corn flakes. probably better to avoid topics with the word "minimates" in it...
Of course AJ would sell them, he wants $. DUH! It's always about money guys. I guess if I want to make some extra cash too I should sell them. Hit me up if you want some GB Minies! ;)
And nice dick joke... don't get me started on why you must collect these toys... they must remind you of your own favorite toy????? Yes? Thought so!

Anyways, I'm not hating on the collectors, just the makers. They know they can make a buck off slapping the GB name on something like a wanna be Lego / Polly Pocket. That's it. Those are my thoughts. I'm done.
I didn't mean to piss people off. Please go back to getting excited about these!

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]