As has been the case in the run-up to the release of it's latest Ghostbusters title, IDW Editor-in-Chief Chris Ryall has once again posted a teaser for the next installment, the zombie-populated Infestation, the first part of which is due out on the 26th of January, with the first issue of the Ghostbusters part of the story due out on March 9th.

The preview consists of four pages and cover artwork for issue one. The pages (and primary covers for both issues of Ghostbusters: Infestation) are being created by Zombie: Simon Garth artist Kyle Hotz, whilst the issues themselves are being written by Erik Burnham, who previously worked on Marvel's A-Team comic series.
By Kingpin
As always, Chris Ryall manages to provide a preview treat to whet appetites for the upcoming Ghostbusters-based chapter of 2011's Infestation:

I had good vibrations upon seeing Kyle Hotz's artwork for the main cover:

Having now seen his artwork for the interiors, I cannot wait to pick this up. For those interested, he has also posted previews for the Star Trek and Transformers parts of the story on his blog as well.
By JackIvyGB
Now THAT looks like a freaking Ghostbusters comic! Haha, looks like IDW is getting on the good foot when it comes to GB finally, after the awesome halloween and thanksgiving stories from Dapper Dan and co.
I can't wait for this! The art looks AMAZING!
As far as I know, the Infestation #1 and #2 issues that bookend the whole affair set up and resolve the over-arcing story. There are no Ghostbusters, Star Trek, Transformers, or G.I. Joe characters in those issues (only on certain covers). The characters from those properties ONLY appear in their respective two-part issues. There are no cross-overs between licensed properties. The "cross-over" happens via zombies released in Infestation #1 that make their way into each of the licensed properties, before finally coming back home in Infestation #2 - in a manner of speaking.

If you want to read the solicitations for the first issue, and the two GB issues, and see their respective covers, check out my blog post.
I'll definitely be picking these up. The artwork is great and I'm interested in how (quasi)-canon Ghostbusters would deal with zombies.

This panel cracks me up!:

BSjohnson wrote:I'll definitely be picking these up. The artwork is great and I'm interested in how (quasi)-canon Ghostbusters would deal with zombies.

This panel cracks me up!:

I believe that would be Peter reminding Ray of rule #1: "Do Not Shoot At Peter's Head."

Glad you're excited guys, it was so much fun to work on...
    Proton Props UK

I've seen that too...... Maybe, I don't know? Fu[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]