By Kingpin

Xbox One players will now have the opportunity to play 2008's Ghostbusters: The Video Game after the title was recently made backwards-compatible for the console.

Ghostbusters: The Video Game can be downloaded either by visiting the online marketplace, or by inserting the game disc into the console*. Those gamers wishing to replay their save games will need to transfer them to the cloud storage once the game has finished installing.

*This method will necessitate the need to insert the game disc each time you wish to play the game.
By ogswiss
Looks great while playing on the xbone one with the 4k tv but the ish froze terrible while trapping slimer at the sedgewick. Not too far into the game but sux that i have to start over. Smh!!!
By timeware
I'm downloading it tonight. Maybe we can get Sony to start on the Duke Nukem live action movie and in eight plus years we'll get Duke Nukem Forever on backwards compatibility. By then X Box Two, or two and a half slim should be out. :sigh:
By Kingpin
bnkpro wrote:DAMN! Anyone know if it's coming to PS4 eventually?
We haven't heard any scuttlebutt so far. GBFans will report it coming to Playstation 4 as soon as it's officially confirmed.
By Mark Conrard
What about people like myself who were fortunate enough to get access to the Ghostbuster 2 jumpsuit? Will that be made available to them, or is that going to be forever tied to their XBOX 360?

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]