Following the previous article which revealed Playmobil's plan to release sets based on Ghostbusters II and The Real Ghostbusters, further details for the figures have been revealed:

•The Ghostbusters II sets will be released around the 26th of January.
•The Real Ghostbusters sets are expected to see release around mid-April

With the release of the box art (which can be viewed over at GhostbustersNews.com), it has also been revealed that the Ghostbusters II sets include smartphone feature, which would project a ghost within a transparent pyramid.
Very excited for these new releases, the smart phone feature sounds like fun idea too. I wish that I did not have to wait for The Real Ghostbuster sets but I am sure that it will be worth it. Between the GB 2 sets, the new comic book story and the new DST action figures coming later this month it is an exciting time to be a Ghosthead.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

The GBII individual character packs are now available on Amazon UK for pre-order ahead of their release this coming Monday.

Stantz
Venkman
Zeddemore
Spengler

I do think seven quid per figure is more than a little ambitious pricewise, especially given in the last round you got Venkman, Dana and two Terror Dogs for a tenner. Still ordered them, obviously…
Good news, I was shopping at my local Mom & Pop toy store and they have both the Ghostbusters II and Real Ghostbusters sets for sale. Since I already have all of the GB 2 figures, I picked an RGB Peter Venkman with the helicopter. It looks amazing in person and I like how the helicopter has a firing water cannon feature. Cannot wait to assemble the helicopter.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]