It's been shy of a year since we reported that Ghostbusters fan Robert Barbieri had acquired the film reel for the original promo pilot of The Real Ghostbusters, and following a painstaking restoration process, Robert has now been able to premier the complete restoration, in partnership with Sony Pictures for Ghostbusters Day 2018.

The pilot can be viewed on the revamped Ghostbusters.com, here: LINK
MasterOod liked this
Now that is a thing of beauty. Look at that animation? When they are going down the hall The Shining style? Who directed this? Was it Kevin Alteri? Whoever it was. Man. If only the cartoon had kept up that quality. The packs are beautiful, the suits are movie style, and Slimer isn't a cute pet. Thanks for the link Kingpin.
RichardLess wrote: June 8th, 2018, 4:56 pm Who directed this? Was it Kevin Alteri? Whoever it was. Man. If only the cartoon had kept up that quality.
I believe it was both Kevin Alteri and Dan Riba. And to be fair, they used a different animation studio and not any used for the actual series itself. I don't remember if it was ever confirmed but it's believed to have been Studio Korumi.
    Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London

Proton Props UK

I would like to apologise to everyone for the dela[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

How feasible would it be for Hasbro to release &[…]