Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By SpaceBallz
So here's something interesting: the official Ghostbusters social media accounts have been periodically posting Tobin spirit guide trivia and today was apparently the last one. They said "tobins guide is finally clean and updated!" And its 2 days before Halloween. Maybe something soon?
Speaking of the music stuff, I never hear peeps wanting to bring back stuff like In the Name of Love (Thompson Twins), I Can Wait Forever (Air Supply), and Supernatural (New Edition).

But the thing that ruined Flip City... we never speak of such abomination
Davideverona wrote: October 29th, 2019, 3:38 am Slimer confirmed!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4LrAOQh_Eq ... cm02dch602
I don't see anything of note for Slimer except for the shirt design on McKenna. Odd.
Davideverona wrote: October 29th, 2019, 3:57 pmhttps://www.empireonline.com/movies/new ... -revealed/

Maybe he means the preview issue.
I remember when an issue of this made me even more excited for Halloween 2018 so this could be just like it in terms of hype.
Last edited by Kingpin on October 29th, 2019, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed link codes
By robbritton
Ghostytheghost wrote: October 29th, 2019, 4:19 pm Speaking of the music stuff, I never hear peeps wanting to bring back stuff like In the Name of Love (Thompson Twins), I Can Wait Forever (Air Supply), and Supernatural (New Edition).
Happy to oblige! I’d gladly hear stuff like any of them again! Always room for a little new wave pop/power balladry/new jack swing at the Britton family table!
Last edited by robbritton on October 29th, 2019, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By mrmichaelt
Davideverona wrote: October 29th, 2019, 3:57 pmhttps://www.empireonline.com/movies/new ... -revealed/

Maybe he means the preview issue.
Fyi to everyone in case anyone missed it, the article says it releases on Halloween so... if there's a digital version, that should be the fastest way to get it. In past experiences in different states, the new issues are slow to get to shelves at Barnes & Noble since they are shipping from the UK (so expect it in stores in early-mid November).
By mrmichaelt
Dr.D wrote: October 29th, 2019, 7:21 pm Yeah! Sorry for the confusion. I only ask because I know some people were getting their copies early. Given the Ecto-1 is on the cover...
No need to apologize. It's entirely likely subscribers are getting their copies first this week.
Dr.D liked this
By timeware
Doctor Venkman wrote: October 28th, 2019, 10:20 am
timeware wrote: October 28th, 2019, 8:51 am I didn't see it. Speaking of universal it's going to be interesting to see if they add new areas to their GB maze after the new movie comes out.anyone get to check it out yet?
The maze is not a permanent attraction. It's there for Halloween Horror Nights, which ends this weekend. It's not going to be around much longer.
I was thinking it was permanent. Would have been fun to do.
2GunsRacing liked this
By tylergfoster
Talk about reshoots in the Reddit thread is a bit silly. In general, it seems customary for reshoots to be done closer, in Los Angeles or something, because the filmmakers will know exactly what they need to patch or grab, footage-wise. Leaving the set up in Calgary would mean paying for the soundstage to be held. There's no saying how long a rough cut takes. Disassembling the set means nothing.
robbritton, Kingpin, Sav C liked this
By Sav C
RichRyan1507 wrote: October 30th, 2019, 2:28 pm
Sav C wrote: October 30th, 2019, 2:24 pm $50 bucks say the trailer drops on Halloween. I can't wait to see a piece of footage from this thing--anything!
You're about to lose $50. I'd be shocked if we got any footage. Maybe an image or something at best.
If someone gives you 10,000 to 1 odds on anything, you take it. :P
By Dr.D
Potentially it could be...but I kinda have a hard time believing that they don't have anything more substantial than that given the car is so prominent on the cover.

But yeah, could be just an easy way to get more magazines sold.
BatDan liked this
By BatDan
Im obviously just being light and facetious.

Since for the past 6 months its been nothing but Ecto 1 photo leaks. Dont get me wrong i get giddy every time..being like “holy shit this is happening?”

I hope we see something beyond that soon..

Hard to tell if it’s an actual black fligh[…]

Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy colle[…]

Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]