Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By TENIME_art
I'm an artist, and since I was a kid, I wanted to make my own comics. Well, I knew I had to have a "company name". My art style is very anime-inspired.

I took the first 3 letters of my last name, the last three from "anime", and came up with "Tenime Art Studios" when I was 12 or 13.

What's also funny is, because I'm weird about privacy and I use "Tenime" as my last name online (and any costumes that require a tag - like my GB uniform), all my friends just call me that (phonetically "tennimay"). I don't even answer to my first name (Chris), because no one uses it with me, lol.
By Tyrael
Dang, this thread dates back a ways.

Tyrael is the name of an archangel in the Diablo game series that I've been a fan of for years and years. I go by "Tyrael" in Belegarth (an even nerdier thing than Ghostbusters costuming and props) so I just use it whenever it's available, which isn't very often, actually.
By Morfeusoneiros
Morfeusoneiros is basically "Sandmansandman" Both from Neil Gaiman's Sandman comics, spelled with the f instead of a ph.
Derives from my love of Metallica and The Real Ghostbusters growing up. I'm Morfeusoneiros everywhere online and in games.
By EJLambert
It's like...my name.
By Sav C
Info removed to try to remain anonymous.
Last edited by Sav C on September 19th, 2016, 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Ivo Shandor
The cool mysterious Gozer worshipper from the first movie, not the lame character from the video game. After that game came out I wanted to change my forum name.

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]