Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By FunkPunkTwang
"Funk, Punk, & Twang" is a bootleg record by the band The Presidents of the United States of America.

I looked for YEARS for a real copy of this album, after giving up I started talking to a fellow PUSA fan told me he had a spare copy and simply GAVE it to me.

By Dreamstalker
My character from a Furry RPG I was involved in a long time ago, for some reason the name stuck.
By kind2311
I'd like to take a moment to clear up some confusion about my name. many people have said things to the effect of "why is your name kind when youre such a dick?" etc.

My name does not obligate me to be kind to anything/body other than

where did i get the name? i cant be quite sure, you see i thought of the name in a dream . . .and forgot it in another dream

to the best of my knowledge, it means im a fan of 311 therefore i am kind to them, and also, I love the kind buds. so there you go, i dont have to be kind to you if youre not pot or the band 311.
By bustinforjesus
I play bass for our family's ministry. We do it full time. I created a sound on my bass pod called bassin4jesus. So when I couldn't think of a name when I created this profile I just changed it to bustinforjesus.
By Fuzzymath
In 1972, I was sent to prison by a military court for a crime I didn't commit. I promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, I survive as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find me, maybe you can hire...me.

Dahnt dahnt dah! Dahnt dahnt dah!
Dah dah dahnt dahnt dahnt dah! Dahnt dah dah dah dah!

Dahnt dah dahnt dah! Dah dahnt dah dah!
Dahnt dah dahnt dah...dahnt dahnt dah...
dah dahnt dah dah dahnt dah dahnt dah!
Dah dahnt dah dah dah...dah dah dah dah dah!

(cool guitar solo)

Repeat Chorus

Naw, I'm obsessed with prime numbers.
By HoldinJohnson
Despite what you might think, my name didn't originate from anything dirty. In fact I got the name from a guy on the radio from station 106.9 WCCC in Hartford, CT. Me and my dad were working one day and during our lunch break we were sitting in the truck and he turned to a random station were HoldinJohnson came on for his hour. Well, HoldinJohnson got the name from him and his cat, I remember someone called up and asked were he got it from. Basically, he loved his cat Johnson when he was a little kid, when his parents wanted to know what he was doing, he's just HoldinJohnson. The name stuck.
DmsdyMachn liked this
By rapidtransit
Mine comes from the 1970 Plymouth ad campaign where their hot cars were called the Rapid Transit System.I currently own 2 of the models and have a large poster of the ad in my shop.When I needed a screen name it just popped in there.
By Interceptor9C1
I favor used Police vehicles, mainly chevy caprice's. 9C1 is the option code for a police package on a full size sedan for GM. Interceptor is Ford's cownvic, but it sounds cool and certainly the chevy can wear the name better as the performance of the P71's (ford's code) took ten years to catch up with the dis-continued caprice. Hence Interceptor9C1
By ghoulishfright
I didn't put a lot of thought into my name. All I can say is that it was vaguely inspired by H.P. Lovecraft (i can't remember which story), and I wrote it while going through a heavy goth phase.

(And when I say 'goth' I don't mean wearing posery HotTopic clothes and listening to emo music -- I mean obsessing over death, gloom, & solitude, listening to post-punk / darkwave music, and reading old school gothic literature. yeah....)

my name before this one was really gay: "ectoclaymore". That was like 10 years ago though.
By MarshmallowGypsy
couldn't think of anything cuter....and I'm a huge Stevie Nicks fan. Just slapped Gypsy on the back of Marshmallow.
By raggletag
My screen name comes from the word raggle-taggle, which basically means an odd or dissimilar mix.
By RayGBuster
i have used the name for years. its even my email name. i also use MPerky.mostly on psn or other stuff
By Charlie Richter
I guess I never really explained where the name came from.
Charlie is from Charlie Brown. My mum always called me Charlie Brown when i was a youngen
Richter is from Andy Richter. I have always found him to be a odd but funny man.
By Ronnyboy
It's a mix of my Nickname, Ronny, and the title of the movie "Tommyboy". Used it a few years ago at a forum and it stuck.
By Foos Bobaganoosh
Fritz wrote:"Fritz" isn't the name on my birth certificate. Half a lifetime ago, I took German for two years in high school; on the first day of class, the teacher made us select German nick names to be called in class. I chose "Fritz", and started to sign it to my artwork. It's been my pen and internet name ever since.
In my three years of Spanish class (which I vaguely remember), my nickname was Pilar. I should have used that instead of 'Foos.' It oozes sexiness, as with anything Spanish, of course.

I'm going to go zap a chimichanga now.
By Ectofiend666
Ecto = "Ectoplasm"/ Fiend = "The Fiend Club" [Misfits]...The joining of two things I love [that and I am a fiend for all things "Ghostbusters"]...Moniker born forth in the year 1996, but added the "666" when I joined here, as I wanted the name to sound new and spiffy...
By Rune31
Two meanings I guess: On some list of Nordic runes, 31 was the one from Halloween 5 and 6 that curses Michael Myers. I had it tattooed under my left wrist. 31 is also a number I use a lot in my writing, I just like the way it looks.
By Dr. Kyle Stevens
My original username was Kyleogb1983,Kyle,my first name=original ghostbusters+1983,the year I was born. Now it Dr. Kyle Stevens,the character I named after myself for the Ghostbusters West Coast francise,fictional he is a medical surgeon,in real life, I work at Target,but I did take alot of health care classes in high school and was a member of HOSA(Healthcare Occupational Students of America.)
By Vee
I've listened to They Might Be Giants since I was in 5th grade. They're pretty much the core of all my musical tastes. They released a kids album about math. One of the songs was about a nonagon, a nine sided shape. I thought it was catchy, so I started using it.
Hasbro Ghostbusters

Apparently there are rumours of another announce[…]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]