Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Interceptor9C1
I was surprised on everything i got GB related. Parents gave me the Real Ghostbusters box set and some GB key covers. Then i was real surprised when my brother and sister in-law gave me a full uniform. She researched online what it was exactly, bought a flight suit and patches and sowed everything on. That was cool as hell, now i dont have to make one. Finally my girlfriend got me the ECTO-1 t-shirt, a no-ghost car air freshener, stay-puft bank and a framed limited edition section of the orginal film strip #62 of 500. Its three frames of the librarian in the basement of the library scene.

I also got for myself the Blu-Ray copy of GB, since i got my girlfriend a blue-ray player for her hdtv. While still haveing the regualr dvdplayer hooked to the tv as well, i put in the dvd version and did comparison shots and amazed at the difference. You can actaully see eyeballs in the grey lady when she scares the guys out of the library and the outside scene afterwards when they are walking and talking is actually bright and sunny. I always thought its was somewhat cloudy/overcast.
By RedSpecial
I know what you mean about the bluray version the quality of the picture is amazing.

i was given a set of four RGB ghosts and a fright features winston by my little brother this year as well as an alice frame , a slimer tshirt and some of the promotional items from when the game was getting hyped.
Its been a good year for GB stuff !
Nope. Just a visit from Foos's Grand dad. He past away 3 years ago and he visits holidays and big events. Christmas morning he was tapping in the other room.. Last year he threw a bouquet off the shelf, and foos has smelled his cologne a few times. He messes with other family members too.

So, we had a ghostly Christmas..just no gb stuff.
By mcfly
2 Clippard valves and 4 elbows, some ribbon cable, a P-clamp, some split loom, a blue acrylic lens for the power cell, the aluminum ribbon cable clamp, a Sage resistor, and some cash to use at MMM's shop! I'm really excited to start the build now!

I also got that collector's edition GB 1&2 green slime DVD set.
enchanted unicorn wrote:Nope. Just a visit from Foos's Grand dad. He past away 3 years ago and he visits holidays and big events. Christmas morning he was tapping in the other room.. Last year he threw a bouquet off the shelf, and foos has smelled his cologne a few times. He messes with other family members too.

So, we had a ghostly Christmas..just no gb stuff.
That's awesome, uni! Nice that he comes by though... I love stuff like that!

Shane
By CPU64
I bought a used super famicom game on ebay, and it won't be here for at least 25-30 days, according to the seller in japan.
I still don't understand why it would take so long...
CPU64 wrote:I bought a used super famicom game on ebay, and it won't be here for at least 25-30 days, according to the seller in japan.
I still don't understand why it would take so long...

As an international seller, its to cover our asses. It usually arrives within a week or two, but often it goes as long as 30 days. I once had a package get lost in transit to Canada, only to show up 2 months after I had refunded the money.
My fiance got me the Ecto-1 Christmas ornament. It's actually pretty cool. I was kind of bummed that it doesn't make the classic siren noises, but then again those aren't very Christmasy sounds...unless it's from GB 2. :cool:
By CPU64
DentArthurDent wrote: As an international seller, its to cover our asses. It usually arrives within a week or two, but often it goes as long as 30 days. I once had a package get lost in transit to Canada, only to show up 2 months after I had refunded the money.
Cool, yeah, the seller told me that he has one default description and it usually arrives in much less time.
I'll soon get to replay some Area 88 ^_^.
Gamestop is doing a buy2 get 1 free so I scored fzero gx, Rogue Leader, and Metal Slug collection for Wii.
GB for Wii is next.

I really wanted the Ecto1 hallmark ornament but still I can't find one :(
By RGB4Life
I got the game for DS, I've owned the PS3 version since it's release day. I also got a 6" Winston from mattycollector, a Stay Puft bank and a Blue retro T-Shirt from 80stees.com. I had a very good Christmas. :-D
By Dan AKA
The epiphany has arrived and my Christmas is now officially over, and I made out with some pretty cool Ghostbusters loot!

Stay Puft Marshmellow Man Bank
Series II Toys R Us Minimates
x2 Hallmark Ecto-1 Tree Ornaments
Mattel 6" Winston Figure
Slimer Sour Candies
Stay Puft Lip Balm
Slimer Sticker
No-Ghost logo Sticker
Slimer Magnet
Stay Puft Magnet
No-Ghost Zippo Lighter
No-Ghost Cigarette Case
Retro Real Ghostbusters Suspenders
Retro Real Ghostbusters Photo Album
Ghostbusters Pajama Pants
Ghostbusters Boxer Shorts
"A History of Ghosts" by Peter H. Aykroyd

Pretty damn fine haul this year, the family knows exactly how to shop for me, too.
By NHVenkman
booster tube
injectortubes
clippard
legris straights and elbows
booster frame
hga
clippard elbows,
pda
all tubing

the kids got

staypuft bank
slimer bank
GBTVG for Wii and DS
Ive been slimed Tshirt
Ecto ornament
RGB volume 1
and kenner pack
By Crix
God no.

I already have the little GB memorabelia that I really want, I'm really not one for shelves upon shelves of things I can't use or play with.

Not anymore, at least.
Dan AKA wrote:No-Ghost Zippo Lighter
No-Ghost Cigarette Case
Can you post some pics? I'd love to see that, haha.
I didn't get nearly as much as I had hoped for, but considering how much Ghostbusters stuff I got for Christmas prior to this year and after say the mid 90's, I can't complain.

Mattel 6 inch Ray
Mattel 6 inch Egon
Stay Puft Winter Hat
2 Ghostbusters energy drinks

as a bonus a won the GBcollector diamond select contest right before christmas. Don't know if it counts since I've been waiting for it since the 21st of december...grumble grumble....

Ghostbusters comic book cover style t-shirt
No-ghost logo trucker hat
SDCC black 25th anniversary logo minimate
Dan AKA wrote:Retro Real Ghostbusters Suspenders
Wow. Now those I have to see. Got any pics?

....As for myself, I technically got one GB item. But really my sister just got me a HotTopic gift card which I used to buy a no-ghost belt buckle.

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances d[…]

You guys are MUCH better at IDing stuff than I am&[…]

Reboot hose attached. And Still working out a fe[…]

Thanks for making this thread - was able to follow[…]