Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By ecto1matt
If any X-Files fans here it will be released on Blu-Ray in December 8 2015. So far Amazon Canada has it up but it will be in the US.

It will be the complete series and in individual season sets.
By Roger
I bought the 1st 2 seasons of the series on BD and also the new season 10, which I quite enjoyed.
I'm hoping they continue the series.
By Roger
joeghostbuster wrote:considering the massive cliffhanger at the end of season 10, I would hope/assume they would continue it at some point.
I'd hope so too but I also remember the Twin Peaks cliffhanger from over 20 years ago... and they are just now getting started on that one.
By 80sguy
Roger wrote:
joeghostbuster wrote:considering the massive cliffhanger at the end of season 10, I would hope/assume they would continue it at some point.
I'd hope so too but I also remember the Twin Peaks cliffhanger from over 20 years ago... and they are just now getting started on that one.
The ratings were declining though, it's understandable why something wasn't immediately started. The Season 10 ratings for X-Files were pretty good, and they want another season. Talks for another season is already going on anyway.
Roger liked this

For sure. I think seeing ordinary guys like the Gh[…]

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]