Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By G.I.T.
After watching the Ghostheads documentary I have a much wider appreciation for this fan forum, being a noob to fansites in general. The support you guys have for each other is phenomenal! Normally I would sit backseat and just browse around, but this time I feel like I can contribute a little more than usual and maybe give my brothers some support too.. So without further ado, I present the spirit of Halloween to you in a new social board game that my brother has created this summer.

I hope you guys check out the site, watch the Youtube tutorial videos, and maybe play the free print and play demo version or even purchase the game from gamecrafters.
http://halloweeja.com/

I hope to be posting other things eventually. Though I'm not a huge Ghosthead yet, I have a lot of other stuff to kinda show and tell.
MonaLS, Tony Bondioli liked this
By G.I.T.
That's the first reaction most people have when seeing the ouija board, but really, the answers that some players come up with are far scarier hahaha

My brother is trying to get a crowd sale going with Game Crafters. I'll post when when I get word of the date.
By G.I.T.
I did this hack to one of those light projectors that display a rotating picture for Halloween and Christmas to better suit my haunt this year. There is a ghost version of these projectors but I found it to be kind of lame.

All I had to do was make my own picture disc by scanning the original disc to use as a template and then I used photoshop to resize the images that I wanted and printed it off. The tape is optional, but keeps the paper from tearing if you have to remove and realign the pictures as the magnifying lens' do reverse the images. The only thing to note is that you'll need a "star" tipped screwdriver to remove the faceplate, but I'm sure that you could just drill the holes out from the front since the faceplate does snap back on.

By G.I.T.

Crowd sale is a go this Halloween, October 31, which means you can get the game at a sale price and depending on the number of people who also purchase the game during the crowd sale, the price you pay for the game will be discounted even further!
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?