Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Photon Guy
So I do know they make sound cards that can be used to make particular sounds for your props. If you make a proton pack you use a sound card so that it makes the firing sound of the proton pack whenever you shoot it and so forth. From what I know the sound card has a big function as an electrical component. I've also seen sound cards you can buy for building lightsabers. There are websites where you can buy all the material to build your own lightsabers and it includes sound cards which can make all the humming and clashing sounds of the lightsabers and they make sounds cards that make blaster sounds too, (Im assuming most of the people on this board might already know this.) Anyway, I was wondering how they get the sounds onto the sound cards. I've heard that its digitally recorded directly from the sounds in the movies but the thing is when a proton pack is being fired, or for that matter when a lightsaber or blaster is being used there is usually music playing along with other sounds in the background. How do they filter it out? There are sounds from other media I want to be able to use for projects and I want to look into the possibility of programming such sounds into a sound card.
By KingKudzu
My understanding is the sound is isolated using mixing software and saved out as an MP3 to torrents and fan sites across the globe using the interwebs ;)
Seriously shouldn't be too bad. Sometimes it's as easy as loading the MP3 file onto a SD card and plugging into an arduino soundboard

I like the camo tint. This is the one tint I would[…]

Also probably different release dates. USA: […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]

New details https://i.imgur.com/0cWzlPm.jpeg […]