Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By KxngStayPuft
I wanted to cancel an order from the shop..I've tried emailing him, the webmaster, and even fb. Idk how else to reach this man.... does anyone else know how to cancel an order from the gb shop?
By KoCo
Well, first you have to have a gold supporting membership. Without that, he won't get your messages.
You could try going to his warehouse in Colorado, but he may not answer without the use of the secret GBFans knock.
I would recommend a summoning ritual, which involves arranging money and vintage Legris parts in a pentagram, and reciting bad fan fiction until he appears.

Hope that helped!
Azevedo liked this
By JoeLuna33
KxngStayPuft wrote:What's the point of this site then, if you can't reach people? f****g pointless.
Well you reached KoCo and Azevedo and they both tried to help. Bad words aren't going to get you anywhere.
By Kingpin
While there are times for levity, guys, I don't think this was one of them.

Sending a private message is one of the more direct options to contacting him, however response times will vary as AJ does have a full-time business beyond the forum. May I ask why you want to cancel your GBFans order?
By SpaceBallz
Criticize his criticism of vowing to never using paypal and criticizing Mattal. He'll find you.
By Travis Burrell
Ive sent AJ PMs and he has responded to mine? Im not sure why you were having a problem?

One thing I will mention AJ this is a message for you also......

In other forums when I send a private message and I hit "submit" or "Send" or whatever, it sends. In this forum, when you submit it then shows your message and doesn't send until you hit "Submit" again.

Maybe this is an issue some people have? Maybe they think they are sending a message but its not actually sending until the Submit is hit again in next page?
By Sav C
Last week the site was doing the weirdest thing. I'd log in (which was taking longer than usual), and it would go to the index page like normal. Then when I tried to go to one of the forums too quickly (such as General Ghostbusters Discussions) it would log me out, but if I waited a minute it wouldn't log me out.

Luckily it seems to have been fixed. :)

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]