Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By BTennessee
Hello,
This is my first time using the site and was wondering how others' experience w/ the ordering process was. Or can anyone tell me how well the Shop is with shipping?

I ordered my items October 16th and received a message stating that my order and payment were received and my est. shipping date was October 21st. On 10.21, i checked my order status and it stated that my est. order wouldn't be shipped until 10.26. Today, i checked again and my order is showing estimated 10.25. I'm not sure what's going on but i've sent to emails to the email mailbox and haven't received ANY response. I also made sure that i ordered enough time not for just Halloween but a party i will be attending on 10.28 but i'm not sure if i'll make either date. All i ordered was the flight suit and GB patch and paid $25 of shipping. The belt is backordered until December which i didn't originally see that message. I plan to make this a really sweet halloween with more to come but not sure what to expect and NO ONE will return my email to give me an update. I'm just nervous and anxious to get my stuff to be the semi-hit of the party. I'm holding off from buying my echo goggle and gloves from Home depot until i know it's coming otherwise I can save the money until next year. and grab a $24 lame costume from Spirit.

Thanks,
B
SpaceBallz liked this
By Kingpin
I can't speak for AJ in regard to all the ins and outs with the GBFans store, however I am aware of that there have been some delays with the custom-made nametags as AJ has had to replace the machine he was previously using to stitch them, as it had died.

Unfortunately the nature of estimated shipping dates is that they are subject to change, as some of these days (like the embroidery machine breaking down) crop up with little or no warning. :(

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]