Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
I am truly sorry if this has been answered in full detail somewhere else. However, I have searched and searched and searched everywhere on this site and google. How do I add the images from my private computer to my posting in this forum? I want to show case all of my work I have been working on, but I can't.

Please Any links or major detail?
Unfortunately I don't think you can upload images directly to this site. You have to upload them to a different server and then link to them by pasting the images's URL inside the image tags: [img]URL[/img]

Hope that helps, it really threw me for a loop when I first tried posting images.
According to the FAQ: Yes, images can be shown in your posts. If the administrator has allowed attachments, you may be able to upload the image to the board. Otherwise, you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server, e.g. http://www.example.com/my-picture.gif. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor images stored behind authentication mechanisms, e.g. hotmail or yahoo mailboxes, password protected sites, etc. To display the image use the BBCode [img] tag.

Therefore I should be able to just attach from computer if the Admin would just allow it?
BlueLightning08 wrote:Therefore I should be able to just attach from computer if the Admin would just allow it?
Yes, but I don't think the admin has allowed it for this site.

I use Google Drive for uploading images, although I'd recommend uploading to some other site as Google Drive doesn't allow you to embed the image directly in the forum.
BlueLightning08 wrote:However, it says I can upload them to the board, and not use a server thing.. SO how do i Do that?
While that may be an option built into the forum software, it's not currently accessible. I'm afraid you will have to use an image hosting site if you want to post photos/images here.
It's hard to tell what you are doing wrong when you don't give any examples.

Most image hosting sites give you a few options as to how the images are used. I believe you should be using the option that says for "Forum" use.

To see what the code looks like, hit "reply with quote" (grey button at top far right) in my post. It will copy my post and you will then be able to read the code for the above picture. As it shows in the code, I'm using Image Shack to host my pics. The one you wish to choose from the site you are using should have "url" in it.

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]