Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Farah
what was the worst school year you ever had? Mines was the 10th grade year. A lot of fights I failed basic algebra we only had homecoming dance that year no winterfest or spring fling. :blush::sigh:
By Peter Venkman Jr.
For me it was the second semester of my junior year of high school. While I did have some fun and learned a few things( especially in my American History class.), it was a bit of a struggle for me in many other classes. I had a lot of trouble in my computer class where I had to learn how type different styles of letters. Additionally, I had to take a class with a person that I did not get along with which really left me feeling frustrated. I remember feeling lost and angry a lot. Thankfully, I made a lot of changes in my academic and personal life so I was able to over come these obstacles.
By Farah
Really? I'm glad that things improve from there after that. during senior year the kids were acting up a tv was thrown down the stairs we had a strike that year. Guess what a teacher sent my principal raccoon head in the mail during that time. :sigh:
By Winston1986
Hard to say. Probably my freshman year. I went o 2nd, 3rd, and half of 4th grade (got sent to a different school for the first half of 4th grade) in a public school with the same people. I was homeschooled for 5th and 6th grade. Then I went to a Christian school for 7th and 8th grade where nobody acted that immaturely. Then I end up in public school for my Freshman year of highschool and everyone I knew from 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade are now acting in ways that I have been taught are wrong and they're insulting me for standing up for what I believe is right. Wasn't a good year. Then there was a kid I knew from the first half of 4th grade I wanted to be friends with who ended up dying of a seizure. My senior year was also pretty bad with people making fun of me and everything I like. I hated highschool so much I wouldn't want to relive it.

Edit: I was homeschooled for my Sophmore and Junior year of highschool.
Sav C, GBfan77 liked this
By Farah
Oh I see. from my first second grades it went by pretty fast and we did a lot of stuff but the school I went to only went on two field trips that's it. :sigh:
By Coover5
Even thought I had to repeat a grade in high school that wasn't my worst year. Worst was 3rd grade when I had a teacher who not only hated me but went out of her way to make my year miserable. She would lie and say I was cheating when I wasn't. She would send me to the principal for no reason. She wouldn't give me the same supplies as every one else.
By Farah
And plus we had a bomb threat at the high school and I almost got a 2 hour detention for leaving the school but my mom came and got us and i got it straightened out. :blush::whatever::sigh:
By Havoc0213
I don't think I've ever had a bad school year as a whole, but I've had crappy semesters. I'll have terrible classes but things are usually better after a course change.

My first semester of high school was pretty bad. Just moved into a new area, no friends, crappy classes, and new student jitters. The semester I just finished last month (college) sucked pretty bad, too.
By Farah
I'm sorry to hear that. I did try in my college year and the class I passed is english and i barley passed history of africa and I failed math and it was hell too. :whatever::blush:
By Sav C
Probably this one. I'm home schooled and usually procrastinate my work a little, but this time I've probably procrastinated a bit too much, and won't get all of it done in time. Next term should be better, though. :)
By Sav C
I hope you didn't mind me posting that here. It seemed OK when I wrote it, but reading it now it seems pretty insensitive. Sorry about that.
By Farah
During my senior year when my high school had a teacher's strike we didn't get a fashion show for our class. They decided not to have one after the class of 2002 graduated. That also sucked too. :walterpeck::sigh:
By Peter Venkman Jr.
I forgot to add that my math class during my junior year was pretty hard at first as well. Their was this guy who really had trouble behaving himself. He was really disruptive and no matter what the teachers did he would behave worse than he had before. I was really happy when I got to have an independent math class with just me and the teacher. I got much more out of the class as a result.
By GBfan77
Winston1986 wrote:Hard to say. Probably my freshman year. I went o 2nd, 3rd, and half of 4th grade (got sent to a different school for the first half of 4th grade) in a public school with the same people. I was homeschooled for 5th and 6th grade. Then I went to a Christian school for 7th and 8th grade where nobody acted that immaturely. Then I end up in public school for my Freshman year of highschool and everyone I knew from 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade are now acting in ways that I have been taught are wrong and they're insulting me for standing up for what I believe is right. Wasn't a good year. Then there was a kid I knew from the first half of 4th grade I wanted to be friends with who ended up dying of a seizure. My senior year was also pretty bad with people making fun of me and everything I like. I hated highschool so much I wouldn't want to relive it.

Edit: I was homeschooled for my Sophmore and Junior year of highschool.
Grades 6 and 7 were nothing more than a living hell for me. Tormented by my fellow classmates to the point where I considered killing myself as a viable option to end the misery I endured alone.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]