Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Azurial
To all the GBFans around the world,

The injection of politics into an entertainment franchise because of a Director and (then) Head of Sony having feminist views is asinine. Why should I sit here and allow you to distort a FANDOM with politics and trash talking because one bad movie came out? Honestly, if I have learned nothing in the last few months is that the world has become divided and it is the fault not of the far left regressive liberal campaign nor the fault of the vocal minority that believe that women should be seen and not heard. It is the idea that your AGENDAS have allowed any fandom in recent memory to become tainted and corrupted. There have been many casualties of this culture war and I for one am tired of it. Coming into a fandom should be a joyful and neutral event, where people of different backgrounds can shed off the bullshit of their opposition and just be people.

Sadly the battlecry of "everything is sexist" has become the norm. The fanbase has come to fall on either side of that line. Either you agree with that statement and do what YOU think is the next step to ensure that never happens again, or you have the opposing view that everything isn't and being called something you aren't is worth starting a war over.

To the later I subscribe. I, personally, identify with the fact that far too often, much more so now than ever before, that the trendy thing to do is call out sexism and racism and every other "ism" where it doesn't exist and it's upsetting to be called these things when I'm not. I've kept my mouth shut for far too long on this issue and I either continue to keep it shut, or I do something about it.

I am leaving the fandom. I can not in good faith continue to gear up, make props and support something that has become cancerous and divisive. I've got enough bullshit in my own life to deal with it in my fandoms, so until you shitheads are done arguing over a f****g movie, I'm out.

KingPin, A.J., I wish you guys luck with the site. I really do. I also wish the best of the rest of the moderators and users.
GBfan77 liked this
By Kingpin
Things wouldn't have stayed this way forever, and would've settled down again. They already have to a certain degree when compared to how we were around the middle of last year.
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]