Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By Kingpin
phernandez wrote:Is there anyone on this forum, capable of answer shop issues?
I can answer some questions, but the best person to ask would be AJ, the forum owner.
By phernandez
on November 8th i placed and order for some parts. But the shipping date has been changed almost four times. First time, was 17th estimated, then 20th, then 21th, now is 24th, i would like to know, when my products will be sended.
By Kingpin
What were the items you'd ordered?

Some items in the shop are special order (machined parts, rare components etc.), and may only become available in bulk lots, others will be subject to manufacture and shipping delays by the companies making/supplying them. Unfortunately these are some of the realities with items listed in the store, as it isn't possible to have everything in stock 365 days of the year.
By phernandez
Well, the only special ordered item is the ribbon cable (GB2), and in the shop says 5 days , the other items are just tubbing, some led caps, and a ribbon cable clamp of 1", nothing too complicated and not specially ordered. My order number is 33298, if you like to check for yourself. And now is delayed to 27th... i can understand if items are delayed, but i dont like being ignored, i have sended almost 3 email to webmaster (i supose it's is AJ), just with a response you will give more tranquility to your customers. If you please can forward my situation to AJ..thanks for your answer.
By Kingpin
Unfortunately I don't have any means to access the store records, as that's outside my sphere of influence as a Moderator. I'll direct AJ to this topic.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]