Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
How do people feel about Paul taking another crack at Ghostbusters? I admit as much as I don't care for the man, and even after he admitted turning 2016 into a cause I am intrigued by the possible cross over of a frozen Ghostbusters movie. Still i'm a bit cautious about having him anywhere near the franchise again.

How will they approach this?

Will it be live action? Will it be animated? 2-d, 3-d?

Which Ghostbusters team would be involved?

Will Elsa be sporting a proton pack over her famous dress, or will she end up wearing a flight suit?

Can Paul stay away from Politics and make a fun movie?

Will a Frozen/Ghostbusters cross over delay the production of Ecto-Force?

The possibility of this happening is more then likely when hell's "frozen" over. What's everyone's thought's on this?
timeware wrote:even after he admitted turning 2016 into a cause
Now if only the fandom would admit the same of themselves.
Can Paul stay away from Politics
You mean like making the EPA the bad guy? Oh right, you just mean things like "women exist." ;)

As for the main question, still haven't seen Frozen so I can't comment too much. However, it is one of those wild ideas that would certainly get people's attention!
Sav C liked this
Well I heard that the Snowman was actually a balloon in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (by the way, Happy Thanksgiving (a day late) everybody!) so I think the crossover would just be a Frozen parade balloon instead of Stay Put etc etc. Basically take two of the scene but with a frozen balloon. At least that's the impression I got from the article I saw. I also got the impression that it was just a joke, and not a serious project, but we may have seen different articles on it or whatnot.
Sav C wrote:Well I heard that the Snowman was actually a balloon in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (by the way, Happy Thanksgiving (a day late) everybody!) so I think the crossover would just be a Frozen parade balloon instead of Stay Put etc etc. Basically take two of the scene but with a frozen balloon. At least that's the impression I got from the article I saw. I also got the impression that it was just a joke, and not a serious project, but we may have seen different articles on it or whatnot.
Oh yeah I think it was just two colleagues joking back and forth. I doubt Disney would be on board and if anything Josh Gad should be getting a hold of Ivan Reitman or any of the other 4 rights holders. There is really no reason to attach Paul Feig to another Ghostbusters film. It's not like doing the Reboot gave him any stake in the property. LOL! ;):):):)
Sav C liked this
timeware wrote:and even after he admitted turning 2016 into a cause
Before you get too invested in celebrating, I feel it worth pointing out the semantics of what Feig said in the Vulture article:
PauL Feig wrote:“I think it kind of hampered us a little bit because the movie became so much of a cause. I think for some of our audience, they were like, ‘What the f***? We don’t wanna go to a cause. We just wanna watch a f****’ movie,’” the director says. And he still has mixed emotions about how it all panned out.

“It was a great regret in my life that the movie didn’t do better, ’cause I really loved it,” Feig explained. “It’s not a perfect movie. None of my movies are perfect. I liked what we were doing with it. It was only supposed to be there to entertain people.” But for all his frustration, Feig seems to have kept enough perspective on the movie to joke that beating Star Wars and Captain America at the Kids’ Choice Awards was a highlight of his year. “The teens are just watching it, not bringing all the baggage.”
What Feig does say, is that the reboot became a cause.
What Feig doesn't say, is that he made it into a cause.

It's a small variation in how the sentence can be said, but it results in a big distinction. Despite the interpretation you've drawn from it, and possibly some of the clickbait-headlines that've spun off of the article, Feig has not admitted to turning the Ghostbusters reboot into a cause.
timeware wrote:The possibility of this happening is more then likely when hell's "frozen" over. What's everyone's thought's on this?
My thoughts on this? That it'll never happen, and that it never was a realistic prospect to begin with. :)

Like Phil said, this just seems to be a bit of joking between two Hollywood talents.
My thoughts on this? That it'll never happen, and that it never was a realistic prospect to begin with. :)
I knew this movie never stood a green light which is why I made the hell "Frozen" over joke. If you have kid's or nibbling's you've probably sat through this movie a thousand times or have let it go saved to your phone.

Still it is fun to speculate.

The only cause Disney should worry about is trying to separate Mommy and Daddy from their wallets. Can you imagine Disney putting Spirit Halloween out of business with a sparkly blue proton pack?A variation of the song let it go, to don't cross the streams?
I'd love for Disney to acquire Ghostbusters. Star Wars and Marvel are both huge money makers (despite how you may or may not feel about certain films) Disney has the money and people to put out the product plus think of the integration into parks? Halloween is fun at the parks but imagine a Haunted Mansion/Tower of Terror Crossover/overlay?

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]