Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By timeware
As it's not April's first yet what are everyone's thoughts on this? I know there are quite a few Ranger fans on this board so sound off!

Will Grimlock replace the Tyrannosaurus zord? Will Peter Cullen be hired to lend his voice as the OG megazord? Will the transformers replace the zords in future series? The possibilities are endless!

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/p ... ro-a157933
By timeware
Probably not. An IDW crossover between the rangers and Transformers could eventually come from this. After the GI Joe/transformers series from Dreamwave I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.
By 80sguy
To clarify, they didn't buy Power Rangers. They just have the toy license, which was previously held by Bandai America. The rights to the franchise itself are still owned by Saban Brands and Co-owned by Toei. Wondering what they're gonna do with the toys though, since Bandai Japan would usually recycle moulds to Bandai America because of Super Sentai.
Noremon liked this
By Noremon
80sguy wrote:To clarify, they didn't buy Power Rangers. They just have the toy license, which was previously held by Bandai America. The rights to the franchise itself are still owned by Saban Brands and Co-owned by Toei. Wondering what they're gonna do with the toys though, since Bandai Japan would usually recycle moulds to Bandai America because of Super Sentai.
Yep, not a buy of the whole IP. I only know of this because a Facebook friend is a big fan. And I also read the next series of Power Rangers will be based-off a lije 2012 Sentai series so who knows about the toys/moulds!

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]