Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By timeware

Could the popularity of this upcoming episode of Supernatural be the key to getting a new episode of the Real Ghostbusters?

There have been quite a few reference's to the GB's over the last 13 seasons. There is even an episode titled The Real Ghostbusters available. Could strong enough demand and a petition convince Ghostcorps to look at this idea? Obviously Supernatural still holds popularity to nab the Scooby Doo treatment!
By Sailerm
Unlikely supernatural would do it. Warner brothers own both scooby and supernatural. They don't own Ghostbusters so they would have to spend additional money to license the characters
By timeware
Scoobynatural drew in two million viewers last night. I would have to say that's fairly impressive for a one shot episode. While there were a couple of item's I thought could have been taken out I was counting on Dean to call someone (mainly Fred) a douche at some point.

With the amount of viewers Scoobynatural had received, and that's not counting online views or torrent downloads will Scoobynatural make a return?

Who watched it last night?

Did Scoobynatural meet your expectations?

Did you feel that it stayed true to the Scooby Doo formula, and didn't mock the original series? Would you like to see a live version of the Scooby gang in a possible sequel?

Do you think that Scoobynatural will bring the ascot back into style?

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]