Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Photon Guy
So I just saw the movie The Darkest Minds and it was quite good. This post contains spoilers so you've been warned. Anyway, its about children who for some reason develop special powers and the government doesn't trust them and puts them into camps and each child is assigned a color depending on their powers. Green is the lowest color and is assigned to children who are just unusually smart. The next color, blue, is for children who have telekinetic abilities. One notch above blue is gold for children who can manipulate electricity. The highest colors, red and orange, are considered the most dangerous and children with those colors and the powers associated with them are considered too dangerous to live and so the government will kill them immediately. Those with the color red can breathe fire and the main character, Ruby, is an orange which means she has powers that are considered the most dangerous of all. As the movie reveals, Ruby can do Jedi mind tricks and that's the power of those who are assigned to the color orange. The way the movie ends it definitely will have a sequel and I highly recommend seeing it.

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]