Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
I didn't see a topic about this. I understand some people being down on this because of Disney becoming a Monopoly but I like it. I like that Fantastic Four is going back. Their movies haven't been good and always screwed up Dr. Doom. I am not that content with X-Men movies either. I liked the Deadpool movies and I did like First Class, Days of Future Past,Logan, and even X-Men Apocalypse. But there were quite a few things I didn't like about the first 3 movies. Like turning Rogue into a shy scared little girl instead of the tough assertive woman she was in the comics and cartoons. I also don't like all the focus of Magneto. Or Wolverine getting most of the screentime in the originals. Frankly we are lucky they finally did a movie about Apocalypse. We haven't even seen fan favorite Mr. Sinister in a movie yet.

And this last movie coming out next year is redoing the Phoenix and rumor has it the Shiar will be a bunch of humans who started a cult instead of the aliens from outer space they were in the comics and the 90s cartoon. Because of that I am not looking forward to the next movie. I will say I don't like Mystique choosing to be a human all the time in these newest movies just because Jennifer Lawrence doesn't want to wear make up. Though I don't like that she is naked all the time in the original movies either.

Also I haven't really loved the latest Alien movie or the newest Predator movie. And I don't have much interest in a new Die Hard movie either. Anyway, what are your thoughts on this?

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]