I'm not sure what material they're made of, but now that I think about it, the point where they attach to the body of the goggles is made of the same material and the Duplicolor bonded to that without a problem, so I should be all set on the base coat. I just need some acrylic black paint. The black spray paint I'll save for the goggle lenses.
Alright, I tried attaching some moulding to the sides like in Norm's plans but after attaching them with wood screws and attempting to smooth out the transition between the wood and the goggles with some epoxy putty, I'm just not happy with the result, so I'm ditching the wood. I'm just not going to bother with that part. Fortunately, most of the putty came off without a problem. The remaining bits I've covered up with another Duplicolor coat and will be even less obvious when I do the olive top coat. The holes where the screws were will just remain. I'm not going to quibble over that. I may just punch similar holes in the other goggles just for the hell of it.
Favorite William Atherton Movie.

"Die Hard" for me! Atherton's po[…]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]

I like the camo tint. This is the one tint I would[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]