By Dionysus Reborn
Hey guys, I'm 100% ready to be sent to a post somewhere else, but I've looked and i cant find what I'm looking for. I have a pair of the Matty goggles that I'm wanting to attempt to make more screen accurate. I saw in a different post that someone was gracious enough to list the big things that keep the Matty from being screen accurate. So I'm using that list as my guide

1) the color of the goggles needs to be olive drab
2) the head harness needs to be attached with snap fasteners instead of the plastic tabs
3) the knobs should be black
4) the shorter lens is too short
5) the (fake) rivets should all be black and not grey
6) I'm going to be adding some foam to the inside of the goggles for comfort when I wear them

I can't remember where I saw this list and im sure I'm missing something. I have some questions though, has anybody taken apart the goggles and posted pics of it? I'm going to have to take them apart to put the snap fasteners in. I'd just like to know what I'm getting in to. Also, does anybody have pics of a screen accurate head harness? I checked the reference section and in the screenshots you can't really tell much. I know I'm going to have to get rid of all the straps that came with the matty. I just need to know what to replace them with. Does anybody have a link to some detailed pictures of the screen used goggles? I didn't see them in the reference section, I just didn't know if those pics could be anywhere else. Thanks in advance for any help and guidance you guys can give!

I have this week commenced my most ambitious proje[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]