By anarchyfor2
So, after looking at these frames for over a year, I finally broke down and started working on them. Please fell free to chime in with pointers or ideas.....

this is after putting the snaps on. I used a sheet of 1/16 sheet metal to make the front faceplate also. holes are drilled for the lenses. Will hopefully get lenses in and the side knobs installed this evening if time [permits

Last edited by Kingpin on July 8th, 2015, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed broken codes
So i got the side knobs installeds last night and painted the lenses. Ill work on the strapping and the padding this weekend.

As far as the labels are concerned, can anyone give me a pointer on the proper paper to print the labels on and the best bet on purchasing some?
By anarchyfor2

Got more done last night. But do have a question for the group, I've seen several versions of the both with and without the on/off knob. Should it have it or not. If so, can anyone point me in the direction of one?
Last edited by Kingpin on July 22nd, 2015, 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed coding
Glenn Frederick liked this

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]