By Ecto96
Real LI Ghostbusters wrote:
Dude thats not cool that you said that. I have an Ecto. Does that mean I don't live in the "Real World".I work, go to school full time ,Pay my own bills and live in an apartment. It doesn't get any more real then that! Yet still manage to have fun doing the GB thing. I am not trying to insult you or start any problems. We are all GB fans here and having fun with it.
I am not taking sides with Ecto 96 I just felt isulted with your comment.

Hear hear.

I apologize for what I said on the honda remark. I bet when it's an ecto it'd kick the EctoStang in several things. Gas mileage and inside comfort/room being just a few. Every car out there's got it's pros and cons, no matter maker, model, etc. Cars are just like people, all different. Like I said before, I just have something against hondas for a dumb reason. You gotta work with what you got, if you can make that into a sweet ecto, more power too ya, I even know what you can use to attach a roof rack without scratching the paint on top. (No magnets, something better) That I plan on using in my Ecto, just to show there's no hard feelings. PM me and I'll letcha know man.

I actually went car shopping today, might be retiring the stang as an ecto to get something bigger.. Saw a forest green (same color as the stang) taurus wagon today I liked, but they're asking a bit too much for being a 95 with 85,000 miles on it + some body damage (Dents, dings, scratches, and just a little bit of rust) Although substantially less than the stang. Not sure yet. Also looked at an 02 explorer that I liked, 60k miles and wanted 11k for it, which wasn't a bad price but gotta wonder what's wrong with the used cars :lol: Though who can afford a new one to convert into an Ecto? Not I sir, not I :lol:

Reboot hose attached. And Still working out a fe[…]

Thanks for making this thread - was able to follow[…]

Wow this looks amazing! I really enjoyed reading […]

@gpstar, Thanks for all this info. I’m wor[…]