By venkman30
So me and my ecto made our local newspaper. It's in my Facebook page if anyone is interested in seeing it. It's under brockville ghostbusters.
By venkman30
Oh ail so forgot to mention my ghostbusters group on Facebook is no longer. I created a page called brockville ghostbusters.
By venkman30
Heres a pic from Halloween. I was parked at our local mall enterance for the malls trick or treat walk for the kids. The car was a big hit. Got tons of attention.

By odiemodie
Well done, brother! Your Ecto is lookin' quite snazzy and rockin' ! Keep up the good works as the premiere GB rep in your town!
KEEP ON BUSTIN'!:)
By venkman30
Thanks odie brother. We're having tons of fun with the car. Right now it is our daily driving car as the motor we in the wife's car. This thing is an attention pig. We can't even stop for gas with out someone asking for their pic taken with the car or just asking about the car in general. Ppl yell ghostbusters every time they see the car. The funniest has to be when someone pulls up beside us and you can hear them say what the hell is that with a puzzled look on their face.
By Jason Marshall
Dude,

My wife and I were in Brockville on Sunday (hoping to get breakfast at the restaurant in Tincap...no go, way too busy).

Anyway she saw you cruising on Parkdale and I completely missed the car.

We're from down the highway in Smiths Falls.
By venkman30
Cool and sorry you missed the car. I live in brockville and also run the brockville ghostbusters. Check us out on Facebook. We are also looking for new members so if your interested get a hold of my through the Facebook page and I'll shoot you more info if you would like.
By venkman30
i haven't added any update regarding my ecto for awhile so I thought I'd add some updated info. So for starters my ecto is a daily driving car. So since I live in a country that gets snow every winter I made the eq rack to be removable. Now tgat summer is pretty much here I've been busy making a new eq rack. This time I went more of an original look. Yes the car is still it's original silver color but until I can afford to get the car repainted this is how it will stay. I do have more work to do to the car as my group has 3 to 4 local events coming up in the next 2 months. But I'm about 80% done. Here are 2 pics to show my progress so far. If you want to see more then please check out our Facebook page under Brockville Ghostbusters.

By venkman30
my ecto has a couple new updates so I thought I would share them with yous. Finally got some new and much better looking logos for the doors and used some stencils and painted on the words ghost busters on the back of the car. And I thought I'd share a pic of what my group looks like right now. We're a small group but we have fun at what we do. But hey, don't we all?

By odiemodie
Hey there, Venkman! It's me... Odie!

My utmost apologies brother, for my absence... I have been busy doing other projects since the last time I was on these forums. How have you been? Hope doing well.

I myself have been busy, but not missing out doing good with the GBHD (Ghostbusters Hawaii Division). Did several fundraising appearances such as a Bookdrive for Shriners Hospital, showing off our stuff at the Makers fair in Honolulu, and of course, making appearances on morning shows and at the premier showing of GB 2016.

As for my Ecto, yea, I put her on a hold for 3-4yrs... But now we have a big Holiday parade coming up in Waikiki and another the next day at a community marina. So... Gonna try get that car of mine readied up... Hopefully. We do already have an authentic replica Ectomobile built by one of our members who is a car body frabicator and builder. Took him 4 years to build it on his own, which like me, he was missing in action because he was building his Ecto all this time for the reboot premiere. The car is actually a 2000-something Ford truck with a 1959 Caddy Hearst chassis bolted on it. The big difference: it is more like a truck with an awesome gunners jump seat that turns 306 degrees with a double-barreled proton cannon mounted to it! You've may have seen it probably posted in this website somewhere (I wouldn't know, as I haven't checked yet! It is on the Internet of the GBHD though).

So thought I say "Hi" and catch up here... Be posting again soon on any developments on my build.

Aloha,
Odie
By odiemodie
Btw, , great and cool pic of you and your comrades with StayPuff, and your awesome ride!

KEEEP ON BUSTIN'!:cool:
Ecto Containment Unit

First off awesome work!!! second of all where did […]

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]