By GB Dan
When I was vaccumforming....something... I decided to take up some of the excess plastic that was just being wasted and made this.

By Radar
That's pretty cool! I don't think I've ever seen anybody's ECTO-1 that had the ECTO1 vanity plate. Guys will spend $20,000 and several years restoring a car but they can't go to the DMV and shell out an extra $30 for a customized plate...sheesh. :lol:

Also, major props (no pun intended) for making something interesting instead of just wasting material. Do you recycle what you can't use?
By Justis
Yup......we pay yearly for custom plates in MI.

This is mine:

Imagine that on my carbon 'hoe, and you've got my ride....fairly nifty, IMO. 8)

By GB Dan
Radar wrote: Also, major props (no pun intended) for making something interesting instead of just wasting material. Do you recycle what you can't use?

Thanks! Any excess material I have usually goes to use on something else. Small pieces of styrene really come in handy when doing prop work. :D
By CagedReality
I have custom California plates on my Explorer.

ECTO 1H

The "H" is for my last name. ;)
By UltimateGBfan
Well I just scored a 1971 Cadillac Superior limo style hearse,and I hope to get a custom plate that say either Ecto-1 or Ecto-1A.

I'm also looking for a replica plate to put on the front of my Ecto,so if someone has one that they would be willing to sell,I'd be interested.
By river_of_slime
UltimateGBfan wrote: Well I just scored a 1971 Cadillac Superior limo style hearse,and I hope to get a custom plate that say either Ecto-1 or Ecto-1A.

Ecto-1 is already used in the state of Fl im not to sure about Ecto-1a
By stanztheman
I have a Florida vanity plate for the Ecto-2 that I had made at the mall for like 20 bucks.
By Ecto96
You know from time to time I see an Ecto 1 plate floating for sale on ebay, I belevie it's from one of the ebay stores, I usually just type in Ghostbusters in their search and brows through what comes up. I got a cool sign with the no ghost logo, and ghostbusters etched into it, and with a large magnet and a power inverter, I hung it in the back window of my car, at night it looks damn cool and I have to laugh that people have to look at it at red lights.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]