By mnbats
Does anyone know what was used as the radar dome on the roof of the ecto-1. It looks not unlike a cylider cap but bigger scale.

I'm finishing an ECTO and wanted to get the right look.

Thanks,

mnbats
By Dr. Ray Stantz
I'm kind of interested in knowing as well...I need an all out materials list for the 'roof rack' of the ecto...I've tried and failed several times while making one without plans, but no ones ever made plans for said 'roof rack' so...yeah.
By Ecto96
I've seen a few plans, but they're more like a schematic from the film on the ectomobile website, has drawings of what certain things are, but not what a ghosthead could build it out of :/ unfortuneately.
By Dr. Ray Stantz
What if you cut a clear tuperware bowl in half, paint on the label or print them out. Bolt it to a swivel, and bolt or blue on the red...arrow thing, I guess make it out of wood.
By Ecto96
Yeah that would work but does anyone really wanna cut an expensive tupperware bowl? And do they come in a color like that? I never got a good look at the real dome, but I've seen several on carbon copy ecto's, so I don't know if they're real. So far as in the arrow, you could either build it out of wood, or for something stronger, use some 1/2" maybe 3/4" or 1" square channel steel and weld it, then for the arrow, just heat up the end and shape it or get a little creative by adding some corners from your square channel steel, it'd be much more tougher than wood, and wouldn't rot as quick as even painted wood would. Just some suggestions/questions.
By Dr. Ray Stantz
You can buy these bowls at the dollar tree. And you can always paint them to the desired color.
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?