Here are the most recent pics of the car after being moved outside. The rear brakes, tires, and suspension are all being replaced and upgraded. The gas tank was found to be damaged. With the repair cost almost equally a new one, a new one was ordered instead.

Any more progress on this beauty? Im getting a little impatient here!!! Seriously though great work so far.
Like Billy Crystal said as Fernando: "It's better to look good than to feel good, darling." The outside is nice! See, we have a different problem. Our Ecto is partly in my garage (I built all the gizmos and mounted them onto plywood with a foam bottom to protect the roof, and we will zip tie the light bars since they are red, blue, and illegal. Dave's gf Dad's Jeep is the Ecto, but it has had a string of bad luck, and Dave's blue Jeep is in worse shape (and, it's BLUE). We hope to have it for the Comicon at the end of the month and post pics of it. : ) Keep us posted with yours.
After a good break we now have an update on the car's progress. As I may have mentioned previously, the labor on the car is being donated to us by employees of the shop, so work on the car is done when they are between projects. The beautiful sign made by Todd (AZSpidey), has now been installed in the car. All of the chrome trim has been re-installed as well as all of the new replacement blue lenses and bulbs. A passenger side mirror has also been added. The car is looking more and more like an ecto. The engine installation is the next big step.

That looks beautiful guys. Its goona look SICK when the roof rack is installed. Great job

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]