The rear glass is gonna have to come from another 59 or 60 MM, not sure if the 61 or later will fit, I know the 58 wont and none of the other coach companiess will (Superior, Eureka, etc) You may consider having it made.

Parts for these cars can be hard to find and there are some in the hearse community who won't sell if they know its for an Ecto.
You can use the rear glass from a 59-61. The problem: I fear that nobody is selling the curved glass you want anywhere right now. I have a spare rear door from a 61 M-M but the glass isn't for sale. I have thought about getting molds made of the glass to make repros, but that won't be cheap and therefore it wouldn't be happening for quite a while. If you do find some be very careful who you deal with.
Thank you, I have heard that if you can find a windshield with the same curve as the rear glass you can cut a piece out of it using a template. I saw an Overhaulin episode in which they did this using a late model Toyota windshield for an old Porsche. The trick is finding the correct donor windshield.
Hmmm...

If you found a pristine windshield (harder to find and more valuable than the glass you need) and cut it up you would be insane! I'm not a pro-car community guy and proud not to be, but that would even piss me off...haha.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]