By deadderek
I'm just curious because I've seen many pictures of many Ectos, but does anyone have the glowing lights underneath? Or have thought about it?
By Fifthrider
Venkman71 has purple underbody lights, mine has green.

I made a mistake going with traditional underbody LED lighting kits which come in sealed 3' or 4' long tubes. Those are fragile, inflexible, and subject to road damage.

I purchased replacement underbody LEDs in the form of 4 x 16' green LED flexible strips and found them to be a bit dimmer, but more longer lasting. Venkman71 did the same on his car with the flexible 16' LED strips and I think he's happier with those as well.
gb4ever liked this
By venkman71

This is probably the nicest photo ever taken of the ol' girl. Janine never looked better. I am currently almost done with this version of the car. This was taken when everything was working for about five minutes. The exterior lights shorted out on Halloween because of the,....wait for it,.....rain.

That's right,...rain.

Anyway, I'm working feverishly on the accurization of this beautiful boat as well as redesigning a better, (and more protected as set by Bryan's example), lighting setup for underneath the car. A few more interior components to button up and after TEN YEARS it will FINALLY be completed. :cool:

V71
jackdoud liked this
By njukgb
Rain… in California??? Surely you jest? :-)

Although, I will say, that after being in SoCal for - almost - 2 years, i've seen more rain in the last few months than I had seen across the 16 months prior.
We have bright green LEDs underneath our car. Autozone started selling ultra-bright LED strips and they get the job done.
    Possessed Sony Discman

So it turns out you can give power via ANY channel[…]

New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]