By freeboot
Ok so some time ago I could have sworn I saw a photo of some rare cut scene or some backstage photo or something from GB2 that had ecto 1 and ecto 1a next to each other. I recently tried to find this photo again and am coming up with nothing. I searched on gbfans I searched the googles, nada. Did dream this up or hallucinate it after having one two many? Does said photo exsist to anyones knowledge?
By pyhasanon
Does this work? LOL! All joking aside, it would be really cool to see a photo like that for realzies...

By freeboot
Lol! While neither of those are the photo I thought I saw, they both are still more then I was able to find, so thank you.

The alleged photo was both parked next to each other inside the firehouse.
By pyhasanon
Is it even possible to fit both in the firehouse? Considering you are talking about the interior, it would be the LA Firehouse, and that just doesn't look like it's completely possible to fit both Cadillacs in there... even more so if it was the NY Firehouse, because I believe that one is even smaller... I could be wrong, I'm no expert...
By mburkit
I don't remember seeing a photo, but I do remember reading in one of the script treatments for GB2 having a shot in the montage of both cars sitting in the firehouse together. Maybe that's what you are thinking of? I don't know if they ever were able to make that shot due to the size of both cars.
By travisccook
Closest thing I've seen were a few shots during the Ecto 1 refurb of 1a in the garage next to it being gutted for parts.

There were a few in similar vein to these:

Images found via Proton Charging.
By d_osborn
There was a rumor AGES ago on the fan boards of a similar photo, but I've never seen it. Both cars were used in the early NYC GB2 shoot, so I wouldn't be shocked at all if there are some BTS stills.
mburkit wrote:I don't remember seeing a photo, but I do remember reading in one of the script treatments for GB2 having a shot in the montage of both cars sitting in the firehouse together. Maybe that's what you are thinking of? I don't know if they ever were able to make that shot due to the size of both cars.
Do you know the date of that treatment? From what I've read, there wasn't going to be a new Ectomobile until pretty late in the script's development.
By d_osborn
Demon Vice Commander wrote:Is this the photo you have in mind?

Totally forgot about that one! It's from after production of the movie, but still a pretty cool shot. That is Joe "Captain America" Kerezman, who I'm pretty sure is a banned seller on these boards. He used to have an Ecto replica built on a 59 Miller. I'm not sure whatever happened to the car.

Here are a few others that Kerezman posted on the boards back in the day. No E1, but still pretty cool. Lucky dudes!

By pyhasanon
Do you mean... there's possibly more...?!? This is quickly becoming one of my fave threads! ...or maybe I just need to spend more time in the reference section... =P

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]