By punkdude908
Not sure if this has been discussed here before, but what would everyone think of an Ecto-1 replica based on the original concept? By that I mean pretty much just the Ecto-1 we all know and love, except a black car with purple & white emergency lights. Not sure if anyone has ever done that or what, I just feel like that would be pretty cool. Of course it wouldn't HAVE to be a Cadillac Miller-Meteor, it could be another ambulance/hearse, or a Dodge Magnum, or any other car really.

Thoughts?
gold333 liked this
By Chace
You just described the original concept for the Ecto-1, it was changed from black and purple to red and white because most of the shots of it were at night.

And yes several black ectos exist, caddy's suvs and others.
By Boomerjinks
Would be cool as an exercise in creativity, but holds no value as a replica car because only like a hundred people in the whole world would ever see and go "Oh hey neat, that's just like that one image and paragraph in the concept art book for Ghostbusters."
Chace liked this
By gold333
I love the idea. I believe the concept for GB was much darker and sinister in tone originally. It would be nice to see a (kind of) sneak peek into a parallel universe where GB was made dark and sinister in 1984, instead of the lighthearted version we got.
    Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

Hey everybody, this is my first post so let me kno[…]

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]