By PghEcto
Hey guys. Been a while since I was on GBFans. Just got back into checking the forums. Thought I would post a thread on my personal version of the Ecto-1. I picked up a 1967 Cadillac Superior Hearse back in 2012 and spent a few months putting together my Ecto. I put the basics together with a group of friends in about 5 months. I've been slowly adding additional pieces and updating parts to be as original to the Ecto-1 as possible.

I'll post a few of the conversion and build, but here is one of the before and after (most recent)....Image
By Travis Burrell
I would actually like to see pics of it since 2012. I cant see much from the profile pic, but looking better than I last saw it in 2012.
By PghEcto
Well, here is a photo of what it looked like when I first bought the car back in December 2011, split with a photo from Summer of 2015. I have since installed 2 outdoor boating speakers to the roof, to pump out sound from the radio...

Travis Burrell liked this
By *NormalGamer*
That's a pretty awesome ecto. ^_^
:roland:
By Travis Burrell
PghEcto wrote: I have since installed 2 outdoor boating speakers to the roof, to pump out sound from the radio...

Does this mean you also have the traditional Siren.mp3 to play on repeat at closed off road events? ;)

I like the camo tint. This is the one tint I would[…]

Also probably different release dates. USA: […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]

New details https://i.imgur.com/0cWzlPm.jpeg […]