By iaintafraidofnopost
Hey everyone! Decided to post this here and see if anyone may know about a Ectomobile in use in Souther California around 1989.

Long story short a friend won a contest to go to a premier of Ghostbusters II. They sent a car to pick her up, and it was this hearse you see below. Being seven at the time it seemed like a good idea to throw on the proton pack and check it out. I was lucky enough to get a few pics.

So does anyone know anything about this vehicle?

Last edited by Kingpin on January 29th, 2016, 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed image link
By Kingpin
Thanks for the info, groschopf. I'd wondered if it was his, but had dismissed it when the majority of pictures I found of his were of a different, more accurate model.
By Boomerjinks
Wow that car is ROUGH.

Weird seeing pictures from back in the day and the pro cars are still in awful condition.
By iaintafraidofnopost
OMG thank you so much! Finally a piece of my childhood has been identified. Awesome to see another pic of the car. :D
By iaintafraidofnopost
With a name to go by I found a story that says it was sold to someone in Argentina, so yep. South America. Thanks everyone!

http://www.recordonline.com/article/201 ... /151009992
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]