By 496
Hi all.
As the title suggests I bought a Hotwheels Ecto-1 from eBay but when it arrived today the plastic has come away from the card.

I emailed the seller to see if he could help with a swap for another or a part refund but his words were "there is nothing I can do, it's a manufacturing fault and I have no more left".

I want to keep the model but was wondering if I could stick it back down in some way without ruining the card or the plastic or looking a mess. What should I do & what might the best adhesive be?

Thanks guys
I don't know if there's really anything you can do without destroying the value of the piece. I collect carded vintage Star Wars figures and there's a couple groups out there that specifically re-card loose figures. If you're looking to just reseal it and you're not worried about the $ value, I'd try to look up re-carding. Any glue or adhesive you use will be messy and won't look right when finished.
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I'm concerned about the value. It was one of two I bought to put away so it might be best to just leave it then. I don't want to make a mess of things. The other one looks ok so I'll just have to keep my eye on them.
Hey, one to keep and one to play with then, right? Even with a blister that's pulling away from the card, it will still hold higher value than one that's been repaired. At least that's how it goes in the Star Wars world. :)

Wow this looks amazing! I really enjoyed reading […]

Honestly, I don’t think there is damage from[…]

Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]