Hi, so I'm new here to GBFans.com as a member (though i have been floating around as a guest for about 6 months now) so I do apologize if I break any rules on here.

I've been looking for a 1959 or 1960 M+M for a couple years now, and only recently have I started to take it seriously, as I am eyeing my license down right now. While I know that an Ectomobile as my first car is not only unlikely and improbable, but it's also impractical. I'd still like to start on a restoration as soon as I possibly can, though. And so, I'm here.

I've found a listing for a 1959 Cadillac Miller+Meteor (description says "exact model used in both Ghostbusters movies", so it should be a Futura Duplex.) in Louisville, Colorado for 30 grand. Yes, I know that's a lot of money, but that's not my issue right now. I'm hoping to avoid contacting the seller with anything other than an offer, so I came here to see if anyone on GBFans.com has bought the vehicle themselves, or if someone else has, or, by some miracle, it's still available. So, if anyone has intel regarding this beautiful opportunity, I'd appreciate that a lot. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.
Link: http://automotoclassicsale.com/node/8677
1) You're new to driving and you want to START with a 60-year old, >$40,000 car??

2) Cadillac built the chassis, Miller-Meteor is the coach manufacturer, Futura is the model style, and duplex simply refers to it being equipped with both hearse and ambulance features.

3) Car was sold over a year ago to private collector outside of Colorado, hasn't yet resurfaced.
wkbarkov liked this

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]

I'd use some putty. Yeah. I'm sorry, I'm not […]