By Sharky58
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

And I always look for radom stuff just to kill time.

Well here she is. a 1960 Cadalliac. According to the listing. She sat there in the very same spot for 31 years. Could use a fixer upper. for 4 grand she is yours.

Still active on ebay. and it looks like it has all of it's windows. so it was both a hearse/ambulance. I did see curtains inside the car...

Ok enough of that. Here is the link for you to go check her out. There is a phone number there as well so you can call about that car.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Miller ... 2145042197

Good luck getting it. Sure it doesnt have lights on the fins but it still would look good for an Ecto-1 or Ecto-1a!
By Sharky58
Hmm. I didnt notice it was not a Buy it now. I never noticed it was a reserved item. Sounds like a rip off if they want it more than how much Ray paid for the car on GB1. It was just $4,000 the time I saw it. I did read about that posting before I threw it on here.
By Sharky58
Sorry Boomer. I didnt know I should have posted it there. I thought I found it and made a new post here for it. Even I dont know how to add someone's quates on this thing so I am just taking my time.
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]