By ECTO P71
What car would the boys drive when they didn't need all the gear for a full fight? Maybe a detective style vehicle... With room enough to store some of their PKE meters and smaller items? You guessed it! A slightly used police interceptor! Cop shocks, cop motor (sorry wrong movie reference). This is a CNG fueled vehicle with the strong V8. A lot of details are going to be added; like there is a smash on the front driver fender that is going to get some slime green paint as if it hit a knowing vapor (actual physical contact!).

Since I put the stickers on I have my flight suit and boots folded in the trunk for when any kids (or parents) ask where my suit is.

In the mail I have a Feniex Pro 200w that has the ECTO-1 siren with the start up and slow down of the original. It will be installed the day that I get it and on October 1st I will be entered in an emergency vehicle show (as a professional emergency vehicle) and we get to ride through downtown Ripon, CA lights and sirens and hopefully bring home an award that I will share with all GBFans forum! Hope you all like it and I would like to thank you all for letting me troll here for a while before jumping head first into the deep end of the GB Fans pool!

Randallace liked this
By ECTO P71
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

@Robandliv I found these very quality decals on eBay. When shipped to me they were a bit bent, and I had to straighten them out. The quality is great and seem to be lasting well for the price of admission.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ghostbusters-EC ... 06?vxp=mtr

No when I turn it off it still keeps firing even t[…]

Awesome! It's a complex but very fun build... Went[…]

Just to throw my experience in there. I've bough[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]