By rmoses
Well heres the deal. I went on Ebay to find the car of my dreams and I have to say just like when Ray brought Ecto to the Fire house for the first time you cant park that here. Yes it was a 1962 Cadillac Hearse and yes it was a Miller Meteor and yes I know thats not the right year car. The car was rusted out windows broke out body was beat to hell motor had a coke can in it don't ask. Any ways i didn't get the car. But i got to thinking what other cars could
I use instead. Sorry about going on and on.
By RoboProp
A '72 Ford station wagon. :wink:

Darrin
By Ecto96
Pretty much anything that can haul a bunch of stuff/people and is long enough in the body to put a good roof rack on. I myself am using a 96 mustang, but that's only if I don't get a hearse I'm looking at.
By Willy Wonka
Im getting a Volvo station wagon :wink:
By rmoses
Well do you think people would love the car even if its not true to the Ecto in the movie.
By Magickman
rmoses wrote: Well do you think people would love the car even if its not true to the Ecto in the movie.

I think more importantly, ARE YOU going to be happy with the car even if it's not true to the Ecto in the movie. If so, then right on. More power to you, and I honestly wish you the best of luck. I want to see some pics though. :) Either way, just remember to be proud of what your doing, and remember that your doing something that not a lot of people have done. You have along road ahead of you, as do I in my project. But keep your chin up, your wallet handy, and everything will work itself out.

-Jeremy
Last edited by Magickman on February 14th, 2006, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By uscm buzz
I think most people if you put the effort in to make it look good will love it.. ..

Most normal people will just see it for what it is.. a ghostbuster car.. thats all.. kids will love it.. I mean lets face facts.. in the movie there were only 4 ghostbusters.. and none of us are them.. dont you think people would notice that too..

I read someone was using a volkswagon bug for a ecto mobile somewhere.. but that was awhile back..
By rmoses
Thanks guys. I've been doing the Ghostbuster thing for three years and I love it. I don't care what anybody says about me and my friends if we could we dress up everyday of the week. We just think its time to take it to the next step and thats Ecto GBA the name of car when we get one.
By uscm buzz
I seen a nice Ford Taurus Station Wagon done up.. for a film I think.. hey looked big etc..
By Ecto96
I just got a rotating bubble on the EctoStang tonight, we were in the parking lot of the store while adjusting it into the center of the car. (It's a temporary thing until the full roof rack is built) and my Ecto got it's first insult, some jerk yelled 'piece of shit' So before I could do anything, my fellow buster yells 'F**K YOU TOO' and I almost fell over laughing, so on the ride home, we kept laughing about it. There's some people who won't like you're not using an original, or be assholes just because you like ghostbusters, but what matters is that you're happy with your ride, not what some moron thinks.
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]