By secrecyguy
Out of all of the fan made Ectomobile that does not use a Cadillac, I think that's the best one I ever seen!

I give you two thumbs up! ^ ^
By RoboProp
That's what I'm talkin' about! :wink:

Darrin
By Kingpin
Nice work on the conversion of that chevy. Interesting mix of styles.

I'd been considering using the 'V' formation roof lights on the design for the Ecto-UK... but wasn't sure how well it'd work...

You got any shots of her lit up?
By GBFreek83
That is just awesome!! Do you have a proton pack rack in the back? That'd be cool!! Nice job, I can't wait to see more!
By UltimateGBfan
Nice work man.It's been a lil while since we talked on AIM.Give me a PM on here.I want to get together so you can see my '71 Caddy Superior in person.I'd also like to see yours in person as well.

But again really nice work.
By stanztheman
I think the three of us should try to meet up at some point, we should all go to a convention or something.
By HearseDriver
That would be great I woild love to go to a convention with you guys. THe next one I should be attending with my ecto 4 is AFO (Anime festival orlando) MY wife is going as kyle from extreme GB. It looks like they used her for the cartoon ill post a pic of us witht the car soon.
By stanztheman
Ur going to an Anime convention as a GB? Wow, I thought those Anime kids would like castrate me if I showed up in Ghostbusters gear. "Whats this!? YOUR NOT PRETENDING TO BE JAPANESE! GET HIM!"
By UltimateGBfan
I might be going to MetroCon this year.My bestfriend is room mates with the owners of it.

So if you guys were to come to it you would possibly see me.
By ALUCARD
nice job man it look like a special ghostbusting squad vehicle !!!
By TK-194
Hi there guys!

I must say this is the best non-cadillac Ecto-1 ever! Congratulations!!!

I plan to make the same to my car. I named it as ECTO-1BR (since this is the 1st ECTO in BRazil). 8) It is not a large car, but I already did something.

This is a photoshop file. I digitally added the logos and letters, but the lights are real. Soon I plan to make and add the rook rack.

Any oppinion / hint too?

See'ya!

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

I was one of those kids who was scared of his own […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]