By Dr. Ray Stantz
Hey All-

I was just wondering if anyone was aware of a business that rents out an ecto for Halloween or what not thats either close to or in VA, or atleast a company willing to travel. Thanks
By secrecyguy
You been on this forums and other forums for a while now that you should know it can not done because of copyright issues.

Sean might be willing to lend his if you pay for transportation. But he just sold it to an ice cream parlor.

There's a museum that is renting theirs out but it's expensive to rent it though. I try find the link and post again.
By Dr. Ray Stantz
Damn man...I only need it for like 2 days...not a month..... :? A month would be great...but I dont have the moeny for a month... Do you know how much Sean is renting his out for?
By malcolmhoaz
isn't that car up for sale right now?!
By secrecyguy
Dr. Ray Stantz wrote: Damn man...I only need it for like 2 days...not a month..... :? A month would be great...but I dont have the moeny for a month... Do you know how much Sean is renting his out for?

I just said that he sold the car to someone who is using it to be displayed at a ice cream parlor.

He is working on another one but that won't be done for a while.
By Dr. Ray Stantz
Yeah...damnit. I need an ecto VERY SOON...crap. This is the thing man...I only need it for like 2 days....not a month!!!!
By ice11red
You do realize what you are asking for right? Think about how uncommon these types of vehicles are. And for those that do have them, the are only of their most pridest possessions. If I had an ecto I think you would have a better chance of borrowing my first born then my ecto.
By corruptparadise
yeah its for sale. Only its $150,000.00 So I'm thinking unless you happen to inherit a large textile company, or find out you're the heir to the Egyptian Thrown, I doubt its in your price range.
By secrecyguy
corruptparadise wrote: yeah its for sale. Only its $150,000.00 So I'm thinking unless you happen to inherit a large textile company, or find out you're the heir to the Egyptian Thrown, I doubt its in your price range.

I think the reason they asking such a high price is they want to keep it and still be able to rent it out.
By DMC4149
Ill be seeing that car in 14 days LOL IM driving my DMC to IL for the 25th anniversary gala. Were having an event there at the Museum one afternoon during the Car show. http://www.deloreancarshow.com/
By Ecto96
Wait.. Where will the Ecto 1 replica be? I wanna see!
By Magickman
secrecyguy wrote:
corruptparadise wrote:yeah its for sale. Only its $150,000.00 So I'm thinking unless you happen to inherit a large textile company, or find out you're the heir to the Egyptian Thrown, I doubt its in your price range.

I think the reason they asking such a high price is they want to keep it and still be able to rent it out.

I think the reason its so much is because its supposed to owned by George Barris. I think its sad that a man like Barris with his money, had to settle on a Eureka instead of a Miller Meteor to replicate. That means either 1. they are more rare than I thought, 2. George doesn't have as much money as I thought he does, 3. He just not a very patient man, 4. He just doesn't care.

Incorrect

Correct

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo f[…]

@GBfan77 No when I turn it off it still keeps firi[…]

Just to throw my experience in there. I've bough[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]