Hah....here's a little something made I made April 2008 requested by New Wave Entertainment and Sony.

or the direct link which is probably higher quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Won3oGjAR6s
Thanks!

Yup! Everything that is supposed to have lights, does. I've posted a few individual vids in the threads in the past, but they basically have become lost in all the pages.
Ronnyboy wrote:I laughed and was kind of creeped out there Bradester. Loved the video though, and I love the Ecto!
Creeped out at which part?
Bru-Mart wrote:Well the ghosts were spooky. I think the creepiest thing is when you decide to kill your friend for no reason. HA HA. No one "outbusts" Bradester! NO ONE!
Maybe there were reason. Maybe he's not dead. Did anyone say he was dead? :-P
Bru-Mart wrote:HA HA. Well when you strangle your friends with a belt and beat them about the face as they are near unconscious, it seems indicative of death.
Naw....his eyes are open. He's perfectly fine!
Should I post the video on make my Ectomobile? I just hesitate a little because I'm narrating it and I hate listening to myself talk....
Why not? Worse that can happen is we'll make fun of you...

Oh, snap!
You know if you really hate the way you sound when you talk, Audacity is a great free program where you can change the pitch of your voice. I do video editing and when I have narrated in the past and didn't like how I sound I would use the program and just make my voice super deep.

And I vote Aye for this video.
Yup. I use Audacity too. I just will never sound like Morgan Freeman....
Gareee wrote:Why not? Worse that can happen is we'll make fun of you...

Oh, snap!
Ok then....here you go! The Making of Ecto WC.

Or the direct link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXca40ocX-c.
I'm bumping my thread shamefully in order to help the newbies get some ideas for Halloween this year, and to offer help if needed.

And...I thought I would give a sneak peek at what I'm building for Halloween this year:
deekman wrote:Jesus... is that actual size? It looks awesomely huge.
Hah! He will be 2-3 feet short of actual size due to the size of my available materials being re-used from last year's project. But he is planned to be 20' tall.
O.O is that Prime?
zakuz wrote:O.O is that Prime?
It will be the best foam and Gorilla Tape made Optimus Prime the world has ever seen!

as of today:

Bassgod76 wrote:Dude,
Just when I thought there was no way I could get a pack together for under $300, I meet you. Thanks!
Welcome! It's all about getting over that first thought of "I can't do this". Large projects such as Packs or anything else just have to be broken down into smaller pieces so they don't seem intimidating. After you see things from a slightly different point of view and understand that its just plastic, paint, and glue, you can pretty much build anything. There really is no reason to spend $1,000 on a pack at all, except for those people who want to make money from you. Because the key thing is those expensive packs are going to look just that same as a Dollar Store Pack to the person who is so excited to see you walking by that they ask to get your picture taken. If you do it right, a $150 Ghostbuster looks exactly like a $1000 Ghostbuster in photos and memories which is what counts. And guess what? You made something, you learned something, and that learning will take you to the next project you thought you couldn't do before!
Proton Props UK

That's strange, he gave me an entirely different r[…]

For anyone interested in seeing some of the orig[…]

Did anyone watch it?

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]