Hey, I've been watching this thread for a while and just decided to begin building my own pack. I was wondering how you got the color flat and consistent. Did you use a primer on all the parts before painting?

Great job!
i Know its in this thread but I'm having a hard time finding it.....what did you use for the motherboard? awesome job on this, I'm definitely hitting the stores and building my own. thank you for posting!!

Oh and what did you use to hold it all together?? All hot glue? Any tips would help!!
Holy cow it's been 10 years! THAT went fast. The Pack is still kickin along too! Batteries have only been changed 3 times lol. Video from last night here showing it's still functioning https://www.facebook.com/brady.gage/vid ... 316591486/
twmedford23 liked this
I just wanted to say this thread was a huge inspiration to me and helped me realize my dream of being a Ghostbuster for Halloween. I'm currently writing a post documenting the creation of my pack and I'm crediting this thread. Thanks!
Wow thanks! It's so much more fun to dress when you make something yourself!
I'm still hoping this isn't true, but it looks like we lost Brady this last weekend.

It apparently happened on April 1st, so I was of course skeptical about the reports, but its been reported in his local charity organisation, which he was a founder of. as of today.

Brady "Danger" Gage was an inspiration for me, as well as for countless others, and like Ryan Kemp, he will be sorely missed.
Sadly it is. His cat Scooter is safely at someone's house now.
This is such disheartening news... So sad to have lost such an amazing person. He was such a generous and creative minded person. What's crazy is a long long time ago I made a "trash" proton pack made entirely out of free or tossed out items. I had little to no funding at the time and this thread was not only a huge inspiration but gave me the chance to be able to talk to this wonderful human who was not only incredibly helpful with information, but amazingly supportive. He is the only reason I ever started doing anything with cosplay. And this year my friends wanted to join in and do a team effort in becoming Ghostbusters for Halloween and a local convention and I came to this post for inspiration for starting a fresh pack build. And now I shed a tear for someone who I never met in person, but yet he helped effect my life profoundly. I hope this thread stays up forever so that it may help many future gbfans.
Brady was truly one of those really good giving people.

He sadly passed as a result of flu induced pulminary issues in his home.
Hasbro Ghostbusters

Both would be out of scale (Mattel too small, DST […]

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]